Inside and Out Talk about your interior and exterior mods here.

hidden treasure at the junk yard!!!! Update pics!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2007, 09:48 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: hidden treasure at the junk yard!!!!

nothing it is allready prewired into the harness so you just plug in your old connectors and it will work

Old 07-21-2007, 09:54 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Marty

nothing it is allready prewired into the harness so you just plug in your old connectors and it will work
no offense or anything, but i'm really getting tired of this question. you know, i'm thinking about making a diy that shows that all you do is unhook, rehook, and screw in the cluster.

Old 07-22-2007, 10:31 AM
HCF Member

nice find man.. don't come across that every day!

Old 07-22-2007, 10:51 AM
Recognized HCF Member

looks good.......... if ya see any BLACK OEM fog light switches i want a black one.......

Old 07-22-2007, 12:02 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: ej6buddy

ORIGINAL: Marty

no offense or anything, but i'm really getting tired of this question. you know, i'm thinking about making a diy that shows that all you do is unhook, rehook, and screw in the cluster.
haha lmao ya thats pretty much all there is to it. plugged it up and it works great.

and to anwer you other question yes i will prolly switch out the mph guage, but i'm gonna save that for one of my days off later this week. i don't have to drive far to work or school so themiles won't be too far off.

and I got the mirrors installed on saturday. Its really not hard at all to do the wiring for them as long as you hae the harnesses that plug into each mirror, and the one for the switch. The hardest thing was running the 3 wires to each mirror through the rubber grommet and hose that goes to each door. that was definetely a b****. but I got it done. and they work great and look good too cuz the mirrors match the rest of the car now. they were the only thing left that was black, but no more. Looks like it came from the factory with the power mirrors. only thing that I got left is to go get a pair of Alpine Type R 6.5" components. But i get them at about cost cuz of my employee discount up at best buy.also i'm prolly about to go get some rockford fosgate amps from work cuz i can order them dirt cheap through an employee accomidation. also to keep people updated on the rims i am no longer getting the slips, i'm prolly gonna get Grids, and my birthday is friday so once i get some money i'm gonna order them.

Old 07-22-2007, 01:37 PM
HCF Member

thats sweeet man.i think i might do that with my 02 civic, sinceits so easy