Inside and Out Talk about your interior and exterior mods here.

Interior Accent Lighting

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2006, 07:12 PM
HCF Member
Default Interior Accent Lighting

Just looking for a really good set of interior lighting for the front foot wells that isnt too bright and isnt too blue... anyone have luck with this? I see ebay and they make me nervous, I dont want my car overwhelmingly blue inside. Whats a good price point?

Old 09-06-2006, 07:22 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Interior Accent Lighting

well, i dont think your going to get something that isent to blue..its eather blue or not. I would just pick up a set of street glow rods and stick them under your seat, a price around $20 a rod depending how big it is.

also some guys on here talk about cold cathicodes or somthing like that..hopfully somone will post about them

Old 09-06-2006, 07:44 PM
HCF Member

This guy has the fastest turn around and the lowest prices i have seen. I had really good luck with him on three orders i did. I mainly got the prewired LEDS because I hate soldering on the resistors. But damn his prices are low.

Oznium

Old 09-06-2006, 08:06 PM
HCF Member

So here's my problem... I dont know ANYTHING about how to do electronics... I am going to buy the materials and then have someone do it for me... thats why I want to have a quick finalized product that someone can hook up and keep it from getting too pricey.

Old 09-06-2006, 08:08 PM
HCF Member

nice site those prices are really low

Old 09-06-2006, 08:15 PM
HCF Member

Really good prices... so how much would you think it will cost me to have a shop do it? Is it a very technical job?

Old 09-06-2006, 08:30 PM
HCF Member

It says you can buy a "round rocker"... what is that?

Old 09-06-2006, 09:39 PM
HCF Member

A round rocker is a rocker switch that is round. Where so you live? If you are anywhere near me I would hook it up for free if you help. I never mind teaching some how to do something if they want to learn. Im in north GA. If you are nowhere near here I say buy the following:

2 of these tubes
6 of these leds

If I were to charge to hook these up with a switch in your floor boards and mabey the A/C vents, I would charge you mabey $25 for the whole deal. It shouldn't take more than two hours to do. Good luck and let me know.

Old 09-07-2006, 01:55 AM
HCF Member

Portland Oregon... you close? I doubt it! Everyone is from the east! I dont know what a rocker switch is! is it a switch that turns it on or something? All I want is the front and maybe behind the front seats to light up the feet in the back. I'd give you 100 to do it if you really put some time into it!

Old 09-07-2006, 02:59 AM
HCF Member

shouldnt take a 100 to do it.....its very easy, if you know anything about electronics

Quick Reply: Interior Accent Lighting