Inside and Out Talk about your interior and exterior mods here.

Someone keyed my car...

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2006, 12:31 AM
Default Someone keyed my car...

Someone keyed my new civic. I can see white on the key mark. I was thinking of using NuFinish Scratch Dr. What do you think?

Old 08-02-2006, 12:33 AM
Default RE: Someone keyed my car...

When you say new civic, do you mean a 06 civic. S*** man that sucks. Nufinish works alrights, but I would take it to a body shop and have them fix it. You **** anyone off.

Old 08-02-2006, 12:35 AM

Yeah... 2006 Civic. I think it was an act of jealousy... After all, they probably drive some broken down domestic piece of **** like a 1993 Tempo. (Sorry for all you tempo fans out there)

How much do you think the bodyshop would charge?

ORIGINAL: padresfan1988

When you say new civic, do you mean a 06 civic. S*** man that sucks. Nufinish works alrights, but I would take it to a body shop and have them fix it. You **** anyone off.

Old 08-02-2006, 11:46 AM
HCF Member

check out the detaling section, someone had the same thing happend to his car...theres lots of threads on scratchs and what products to use

Old 08-02-2006, 02:50 PM
Recognized HCF Member

hopefully they are jelous AND WEAK with dull keys.......
try to sand out the key marks and then buff it back to a shine.... use 2,000grit sand paper and lots of water same with buffing...
hopefully that will take em out and back to a shine again....

jelous people suck!!!!!
i had a kid in highschool key my old 66impala.... BUT he was stupid as hell braging about it all over school and he screwed up and said it infront a the rentacop the school had so i filled a report on him and i got 354bucks from him to repaint it best part was i painted the car myself and just touched it up myself and everytime i saw him i just smiled
its funny as hell!!!!!!!

Old 08-02-2006, 05:38 PM
HCF Member

keying a car is so crule. couldnt he have just hit you in the face if he had a problem?
violence isnt the answer but violence on a car causes more violence so the key to peace is hittin people in the face and leavin their cars alone.

^_^

Old 08-02-2006, 05:59 PM
Recognized HCF Member

or just pour some soda on the car..... ive done that before... no damage but is sticky as hell.LOL

and if you realy wanna be funny... i got a great idea im gonna eventualy do to my friend.LOL

ya know those DECORATIVE spray paints....
ya spray them on your paint just like regular spray paint and it washes off...

im gonna spray something on his civic or make a drawling on it just for laughs.... im sure he will be pissed to come out from work and see it maken it look like someone spray painted his car.LOL

of course id give him some money to go take his car thru the wash
reason for HE NEVER WASHES HIS CIVIC.LOL black just like mine just slightly older style. i think he would get a laugh outta it.... I KNOW I WILL!

Old 08-02-2006, 07:00 PM
HCF Member

someone did that to a girls mustang where i used to work.
someone came by and drew a d!ck on every window. funny sh*t

Old 08-03-2006, 10:24 AM

WOW. I can't believe somebody would scratch such a new car. I'd be so upset, but retaliating the same way is not the answer. If you must, I do agree with doing something to their car that won't damage it... cause it will make them wonder who was messing with their car and maybe they can see what it feels like to agonize over what happened to them. It's never justified to vandalize a car, but I just can't even believe that people would vandalize a car that somebody is paying so much for. I get 10x more ticked off when the victimized car belongs to a completely innocent, nice person. It's outrageous and wrong! I also get annoyed when people get keyed and then automatically try to seek revenge. Two wrongs don't make a right. This kind of anarchy will never end if people keep the cycle going like that.

Old 08-04-2006, 06:52 AM

Damn, that sucks. I totally feel for you. For sure take it to the body shop, an '06 is to new to just mask it. People who key cars should have their toe nails ripped out.