Inside and Out Talk about your interior and exterior mods here.

Where i can find a wide body kit for an EG 4??

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2008, 07:19 PM
HCF Member

Thanks guys...My Civic it is going to be used as an advertising car for my job (i am a detailer) and i will add some decals just on the 3 rear windows with the logo and the name of the company.The idea was that with a body kit it would be more attractive to the eye but on the other hand (as you said) it is nice too to have a simple/clean car.So i am confused about that and i am not sure what i am going to do...I like very very much the lip-kit but on the other hand i like also to have a nice body kit....

Old 09-28-2008, 07:44 PM

I think your business will build a better reputation if the advertisement car is clean looking, yet still appealing to the eye and not just another ordinary looking car. You know what I mean?

Kinda like how a Corvette is appealing to the eye and looks really nice but also if you think about it is actually a pretty simple looking car, not too flashy

If you really want a body kit, but also want it to look clean, I recommend a backyard special front bumper. EDIT: just realized there isn't an EG one, but there's a backyard special front lip.

For side skirts i'd get some 96-00 skirts and paint them to match the car, and then get a rear lip for the car, or just leave the back bumper alone.
Get a nice exhaust system like an RS*R exmag, GReddy SP2, or Apex-i WS2 and the rear end will look good. Fart cans IMO make the back of the car look stupid.

For taillights, get some 92-95 Si or 92-95 Si replica/imitation taillights, those look great. Maybe tint them a little bit. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/92-95...mZ300261523766

For added appeal, get a carbon fiber hood (OEM shape... no hood scoops)

Last edited by trustdestruction; 09-28-2008 at 08:00 PM.
Old 09-29-2008, 12:19 AM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by trustdestruction
I think your business will build a better reputation if the advertisement car is clean looking, yet still appealing to the eye and not just another ordinary looking car. You know what I mean?

Kinda like how a Corvette is appealing to the eye and looks really nice but also if you think about it is actually a pretty simple looking car, not too flashy

If you really want a body kit, but also want it to look clean, I recommend a backyard special front bumper. EDIT: just realized there isn't an EG one, but there's a backyard special front lip.

For side skirts i'd get some 96-00 skirts and paint them to match the car, and then get a rear lip for the car, or just leave the back bumper alone.
Get a nice exhaust system like an RS*R exmag, GReddy SP2, or Apex-i WS2 and the rear end will look good. Fart cans IMO make the back of the car look stupid.

For taillights, get some 92-95 Si or 92-95 Si replica/imitation taillights, those look great. Maybe tint them a little bit. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/92-95...mZ300261523766

For added appeal, get a carbon fiber hood (OEM shape... no hood scoops)
Thanks mate....

Old 09-29-2008, 11:30 AM
Super Cereal Admin

also, if you want to attract attention, slam it. Seriously. You have no idea how many looks my old civic got at stop lights because it sat so low (tucking half the rear tire, tucking tread in front). Also, it tends to add to the sleek/clean look.

Old 09-29-2008, 11:52 AM

Originally Posted by reaper2022
also, if you want to attract attention, slam it. Seriously. You have no idea how many looks my old civic got at stop lights because it sat so low (tucking half the rear tire, tucking tread in front). Also, it tends to add to the sleek/clean look.
+1... I totally forgot about that

Oh, and, I forgot to mention: stay away from chrome rims.

Old 09-29-2008, 11:35 PM
HCF Member

it is a great idea to slam it...i would love to do it but our roads in Cyprus are awful....If i am going to slam it i will have to buy bumpers rims wheels etc every month : )

Old 09-30-2008, 12:53 AM
HCF Member

Ya'll already know what Im gonna say. Body kits for the win brother! The thread is called 'where I can find a wbk?' not 'should I get a wbk?'. If you can't tell him where to get one, don't open your mouth. If you want one bro, go for it, its all about individuallity. That's why its called 'customising'. Because its custom. Otherwise u just have a car that is unique... just like everyone else.

Just google it man, extreme dimensions do some nice kits, as do procivic, but for the ultimate body kittin experience, nothing beats a custom kit. Most pannel beatin sprayers can whip one up for you.

Also, bad roads? AIRBAGS!

Old 09-30-2008, 01:43 AM
Recognized HCF Member

ive never heard of a bad road setting off a airbag!

and as to new rims... just buy some nice 15s. more sidewall always better ride. and bumpers.... not at all unless you drive up on curbes alot!
just lower it right and it will have a decent ride. most recomended drop setup is Koni yellow struts and Ground Control adjustable coilovers and ground control top mounts if ya slam to much.

Old 09-30-2008, 06:35 AM
HCF Member

Not setting off airbags.... airbag suspensions. Jack it up when ur rolling, slam it down when ur riding. And 18s is the nicest size wheel for a civic. I got 17s and I think its too small. Ill be getting 18s soon.

Old 09-30-2008, 08:59 AM
HCF Member

BTW i used to have this Civic Name:  CivicPicture027.jpg
Views: 4212
Size:  113.3 KB
and now i have this one
Name:  DSC01276.jpg
Views: 304
Size:  63.3 KB
As you see i like to have something different and not a ''costume'' for my car...

Quick Reply: Where i can find a wide body kit for an EG 4??