Inside and Out Talk about your interior and exterior mods here.

Where i can find a wide body kit for an EG 4??

Old 09-30-2008, 01:56 PM
Recognized HCF Member

ya those old underbody lights sucked.LOL
what are those only 2-3ft bulbs. weak... if your gonna go UB glow go all out tho i never finished my complete UB kit. i was using cold cathodes along the sides and then switched to 6ft flex led strips that rule!

Name:  leds002.jpg
Views: 436
Size:  34.5 KB

its not quite white but they are bright as hell!!!!! and practicaly indestructable! neons are so old school lighting!

Name:  frontledstrips008.jpg
Views: 1054
Size:  38.4 KB

Old 09-30-2008, 04:46 PM

Originally Posted by ChaosII
Ya'll already know what Im gonna say. Body kits for the win brother! The thread is called 'where I can find a wbk?' not 'should I get a wbk?'. If you can't tell him where to get one, don't open your mouth. If you want one bro, go for it, its all about individuallity. That's why its called 'customising'. Because its custom. Otherwise u just have a car that is unique... just like everyone else.
Alright, well it all really comes down to this question:
What kind of customers does he want to attract and what type of reputation does he want?

Does he want to attract tuners who care about performance and looks, or does he want drivers who just care about looks only? The thing is, typically the people who want body kits are also teenagers or college students... do the majority of those kids have money to spend at his business? No. However, real tuners are willing to shell out some cash for a good product, whereas the typical teenager will turn to eBay.

Also, if he has a good reputation among real tuners, he will attract those kind of customers (the ones who spend real money). If the advertisement car portrays the business as being a teenager oriented company, then those tuners with money will be drawn away. Also, since it's a detailing business (i'm assuming you mean like cleaning and waxing and basically making the car look nice and clean and new), you'll want to attract adults too, and if your advertisements are all flashy and ricerish, mature adults will be driven away from the business.

Last edited by trustdestruction; 09-30-2008 at 05:20 PM.
Old 09-30-2008, 04:53 PM
Super Cereal Admin

Trust has a really good point. Look at the good folks over and Honda-Tech (They might be douchenozzles, but their cars are amazing) and JDMCivic. Do you think those parts are cheap? Real tuners are willing to shell out thousands upon thousands of dollars for parts because they know the parts are good. Ricers are willing to spend as little as possible for below-par products. If I were a business owner, I'd be more concerned about attracting the audience with the deeper pockets

Old 09-30-2008, 07:36 PM
HCF Member

You guys have right at this point...The customers that i want to attract are those with deep pockets...BTW my shop it will be located in the same room with a mechanic for Ferrari, Lamborghini etc etc and most of them will be my customers too...So the idea for a JDM car is better in this case,but in the future i am going to make it a show car and use it for advertising in every car show it is possible....Customers are customers, and so i would like to have as big range of them as possible....

Old 09-30-2008, 08:16 PM

Originally Posted by Civic maniac
You guys have right at this point...The customers that i want to attract are those with deep pockets...BTW my shop it will be located in the same room with a mechanic for Ferrari, Lamborghini etc etc and most of them will be my customers too...So the idea for a JDM car is better in this case,but in the future i am going to make it a show car and use it for advertising in every car show it is possible....Customers are customers, and so i would like to have as big range of them as possible....
yea, eventually it would be ideal to have some of each for advertising.
I think the best place to start is with the clean cars, especially since you'll be right next to mechanics of some of the sexiest looking cars ever made.

Old 10-01-2008, 12:02 AM
HCF Member

So i will add the front and rear lip the mid spoiler and as for the top rear spoiler i am thinking to use the EK Type-R one...I will lower it a little bit and i will find a crazy colour to repaint it : )

Old 10-01-2008, 12:27 PM

^ i vote for a deep metallic blue color
just my input, i love those deep metallic blues

Old 10-01-2008, 12:52 PM

If your going for the JDM Look and are getting a Lip Kit look into the Charge Speed Lip Kit and Blue is and Awesome Color

Old 10-01-2008, 12:57 PM
Super Cereal Admin

I vote dark blue, but with obnoxiously large metalflake.

Old 10-01-2008, 01:12 PM
HCF Member

Unfortunately in Cyprus we don't have such great painters to do a perfect custom paint job...They hardly spray the standard paint on a car.... : )
Now it is painted with the Nighthawk Black Pearl with an addition of some green flakes on it
Name:  DSC01394.jpg
Views: 152
Size:  78.6 KB
i am thinking of a bright orange pearl colour with black rims/lip spoilers/hood

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Where i can find a wide body kit for an EG 4??