The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

21 Ways to Be a Good Democrat - Some are Funny

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2005, 07:07 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: 21 Ways to Be a Good Democrat - Some are Funny

north korea has a dictator. he gots nukes too (according to CIA officials).

and Iran gots nukes too. why didn't we take them out first?

*no oil*

Old 12-17-2005, 07:41 PM
HCF Member

We overthrew a dictator that funded the 9/11 attacks on the United States, currently replacing its former gov't with a democracy, opening schools, and eliminating terrorist camps throughout the world.
Cool, then maybe we should overthrow the following countries rulers too:
1. Our friends of Saudi Arabia
2. North Korea
3. Cuba
4. Libya
5. Kuwait, which we fought so hard to reestablich when Hussein invaded

And I'm sure there's plenty more. As for the "funding" you claim he did, the only provable indirect terrorist funding he did was give money to the families of Palestinian suicide bombers. <-----------Wrong, yes, but in no way directly affects the U.S. Plus, if you really want to break down the terrorist funding schemes, do a little research into the Saudi Royal Family. They have some pretty thick dirt on their hands. And isn't it weird how the State Department releases a report that concludes we're less safe now, than before we invaded Iraq? I mean, who would of thought? And yes I do now how our government works, but when you have both houses controlled by Republicans, along with the executive branch, it's likely that they'll agree and support one another. When the weapons inspectors find nothing, and several other countries find nothing ie. France, Germany, Spain, then don't you think there might be some bogus and/or fabricated intelligence floating around. Basically what we're doing now is looking stupid in front of the world "staying the course" and draining our treasury to trying to force democracy on a people who very well might not be ready for it. So I'll keep my shop set up on the left side of the political spectrum.

Old 12-17-2005, 08:50 PM

Good point

Old 12-17-2005, 09:04 PM

ORIGINAL: AgentofDarkness

First of all, bush is also a liar, but he is the hero of America, right? At least when clinton lied, he didn't hurt any1 except himself and his family. When bush lied, he sent 2000+ American boys to thier death.
clinton was the shizznite!

Old 12-17-2005, 09:10 PM

As for Libya, we do have troops over there. My Uncle just came back from fighting terrorist cells there. But otherwise, yeah I see your point, I shouldn't have went off like that.

Old 12-17-2005, 09:25 PM
HCF Member

this is a perfect example of why republicans and democrats should never marry. lol.

Old 12-17-2005, 09:26 PM
HCF Member

btw, clinton was the shiznat but DAAAAAMMMM, he coulda got a motel room! lol.

Old 12-17-2005, 10:22 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Big T

ORIGINAL: AgentofDarkness

First of all, bush is also a liar, but he is the hero of America, right? At least when clinton lied, he didn't hurt any1 except himself and his family. When bush lied, he sent 2000+ American boys to thier death.
First off. By joing the military you are willing to give your life for your country. Bush didn't send anybody to their death. And about the WMDs, just because they never found them just doesnt mean they didn't exist. It's a freakin desert they can hide things anywhere. Also, I love how people always blame it solely on Bush. If you know anything about our gov't you'd know that the majority of Congress has to be fully behind Bush to go to war. The war was not meaningless. We overthrew a dictator that funded the 9/11 attacks on the United States, currently replacing its former gov't with a democracy, opening schools, and eliminating terrorist camps throughout the world. So, if you'd rather focus your attention on welfare ( not to mention over half the people who have it don't need it, there just to lazy to do any work) then go be a democrat. Also, the war is not about oil, because if we were there to take oil nows the time to do it. But no, gas is $2.20 a gallon and rising. We're also building a pipeline to get oil from Alaska, republicans have been trying to do that for years now but democrats have been against it. Finally we can drill there. Thats my opion.
So you are saying that Iraq had WMDs? What proof do you have? If you want to use the Bush Adminstration evidence, it is so wrong that Bush went on television earlier this week and admitted to using false intelegence. So if Bush says there aren't WMDs, why are you saying that there is? And there is no connection between 9/11 and Iraq, that is a known fact.

Old 12-18-2005, 09:49 AM

Yeah my bad dude. I didn't see that on the news. I think I'll vote for Nader.

Old 12-18-2005, 10:13 AM

ORIGINAL: drbyers

btw, clinton was the shiznat but DAAAAAMMMM, he coulda got a motel room! lol.
who would remmeber that? he had style.

Quick Reply: 21 Ways to Be a Good Democrat - Some are Funny