The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

21 Ways to Be a Good Democrat - Some are Funny

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2005, 10:16 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: 21 Ways to Be a Good Democrat - Some are Funny

alright, someone get a mod in here because I got a question.

i'm about to give DCA the e-beatdown of his life, but not at the cost of offending other members.

is political debate allowed on this forum or not?

Old 12-19-2005, 10:18 PM
HCF Member

Go for it cause i wanna see the e-beatdown. Note: i don't know if your gonna get in trouble.

Old 12-19-2005, 10:20 PM
HCF Member

I'll wait. I've been threatened with baniation for beating people down during political forums on many a car forum.

republicans hate me. lol.

Old 12-19-2005, 10:24 PM
HCF Member

They don't particularly enjoy me either. I've been known to say that they don't have a soul.

Old 12-19-2005, 10:25 PM
HCF Member

no. hey H-A-T-E me. lol.

Old 12-20-2005, 08:33 AM
HCF Member

yeah i agree
ORIGINAL: dj_ipirate

ORIGINAL: drbyers

btw, clinton was the shiznat but DAAAAAMMMM, he coulda got a motel room! lol.
who would remmeber that? he had style.

Old 12-20-2005, 08:38 AM

clinton had style alright,
jack kennedy screwed marylin monroe
clinton exposed himself to a government clerk

Old 12-20-2005, 08:46 AM
mxs
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: drbyers

alright, someone get a mod in here because I got a question... is political debate allowed on this forum or not?
Debate is allowed. Flaming is not. Continue at your own risk.

Old 12-20-2005, 12:17 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: AgentofDarkness

DCA, are you in the military or have you ever served in the military? It seems to me that the Republicans love to talk about war but they never actually fight in war. Look at how many members of congress have actually sent thier sons or daughters off the war. You will find that there are only 3-4. The second thing is that that rich republicans start the war, but they don't have to ***** to fight in it. It is always the poor democrats that end up fighting in the war. People that are poor end up joining the military because they need money. And Cheney did say that he didn't fight in vietnam b/c he had "better things to do" Answer that one.

wait wait wait..so your saying that kerry DIDNT say he was going to finish the war? cuz obviously republicans are the devil for actaully stating thier side of an issue and sticking to it when demmys said the same thing, they are just to much of a puss to back it up.

and No im not currently in the military, but im still young and the military has always been a backup plan if college didnt work out or money didnt work out. i also had both grandfathers fight in wars(like alot of people) an uncle in the militray for some time, and MANY MANY MANY friends that are in the militray that are there for a reason and have no problem doing their job and have full believe in bush. and what does that have anything to do with it? a person that is incharge of a country cant send a bunch of people to do thier job and help other out? no see its more like this, demmys try to use military as a damn crutch like "ooo im in the military but if i actaully have to do somthing i might break a nail" and the best part of it all is, if kerry had won, we still would have stayed like i said, and there wouldnt be no crying from demmys.

and uh..i see more rich demmocrats then republicans in just about any city im in so your rich poor comment is vvoid, and btw all those friends i have in the military, come from well off families...and they are thier because they want to be sorry but thanks tho.

bein a demmy is like a fad, its the "cool" thing to do to hate a republican, when really you have nothing to say, as you just proved to me.

Old 12-20-2005, 10:04 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: DCAcivic
and No im not currently in the military, but im still young and the military has always been a backup plan if college didnt work out or money didnt work out. i also had both grandfathers fight in wars(like alot of people) an uncle in the militray for some time, and MANY MANY MANY friends that are in the militray that are there for a reason and have no problem doing their job and have full believe in bush....

and uh..i see more rich demmocrats then republicans in just about any city im in so your rich poor comment is vvoid, and btw all those friends i have in the military, come from well off families...and they are thier because they want to be sorry but thanks tho.

bein a demmy is like a fad, its the "cool" thing to do to hate a republican, when really you have nothing to say, as you just proved to me.
save your spheil rich boy, I live in a military town and my father served over 30 years in the army. guess what? He hates BUSH, as does all my other relatives (as well as my next door neighbors and and all my highschool buddies) who serve in the military.

You wanna know why?

because Bushie boy spent every waking day of his college years running from the draft because his parents were RICH and could buy his way out of serving. Instead, he did a slow crawl through all the bars in Texas and Alabama, drinking, partying, and generally making an *** out of himself while other doods his age were actually serving in Vietnam.

and then when he gets to be president, what does he do? he calls a war and instantly sends in U.S. troops - the same kind of troops he avoided like the plague in his younger years. and for what? WMDs?

Puh-leeez.

bushie and rummy were crossin' their fingers, only HOPING their WMDs. this war is about strategic oil fields, free trade zones and trying to fix the sins of the father. that's right, George Bush Sr. (the same man, that called for a civilian uprising in Iraq during his term, quietly promising U.S. military support, but then backing out at the last minute).

Saddam didn't take too kindly, and massacred all those that rebelled and then tried to have Bush Sr. assasinated. Old family grudges never die.

so here's bushie jr. taking the U.S. to war lightly, sending thousands to their death (that's right, THOUSANDS). last time i checked, more than 2,000 U.S. soldiers have died for bushie's personal crusade, and even more iraqi civilians have died, been injured and generally lost all of their worldly possessions.

so take your political science banter back to class, rich boy. you haven't had enough life experiences to debate politics...

btw, audis suck. they're nuthin' but overpriced VWs...

Quick Reply: 21 Ways to Be a Good Democrat - Some are Funny