The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

21 Ways to Be a Good Democrat - Some are Funny

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2005, 10:10 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: 21 Ways to Be a Good Democrat - Some are Funny

Looks like DCA just got owned.

Old 12-20-2005, 10:11 PM
HCF Member

him AND his wanna be vw, ahem, audi... LOL

Old 12-20-2005, 11:09 PM

ORIGINAL: drbyers

him AND his wanna be vw, ahem, audi... LOL
dude, see, that's flaming. Besides audis are some of the best looking cars (inside and out) on the road today and provide a very comfortable ride. Yes their reliability is questionable )mainly due to electrical failures), but they're not half as bad. BTW, who produces the most expensive, the most powerful, and the fastest road-going car in the world? Bugatti! What's Bugatti? An exotic car manufaturer that's belongs to VW, just like Audi.

Back on topic. Yes, Bush is an asshat (apparent from his behavior on TV), but blaming Bush for everything is silly. There are many people that influence and execute presiden't decisions. Also, do you think it would be very different if we got a democratic president? Please, they are all moving toward the same goals - they just execute them differently. Also, pulling out troops for the Iraq would be a really bad move, as it would be seen as a victory by islamic extrimists and will only add fuel to the fire. It was stupid to wage war ther in the first place. If anything, we should have gone into North Korea, because they have WMDs for a fact and that country has no diplomatic relationships with the US whatsoever. I strongly advise some people to read up some articles on www.infowars.com. Do you own research to confirm the validity of that site. I'm sure that it will open you eyes and give you a different perception of democrats and republicans

Old 12-21-2005, 12:29 AM

ORIGINAL: Big T

Yeah my bad dude. I didn't see that on the news. I think I'll vote for Nader.

Old 12-21-2005, 12:43 AM

ORIGINAL: leco516

Good for you for trying but you'll never get children with no life experience to believe democrats and homos are not good for america.
And why is this so high on the conservative priority list?

TV is all they know and it's slopping over with liberal diarea.
Liberals have PBS, conservatives have Fox. Go ahead and tell me Fox is liberal. Then go into the kitchen where you keep your wife and ask her to cook you another dinner.

Fortunately for america more people knew what they were doing in the last election. Can you imagine kerry and the ketchup queen dealing with 9/11. Kind of sends cold chills down your back doesn't it?
Yeah. They really "knew what they were doing." Did you miss everything that happened, or were you just watching Fox the whole time.

democrats are the " left " because communism is the " left "
Democrats are only slightly to the left of Republicans (but you probably didn't know that, since all the "liberal diarrhea" failed to teach it to you, much less how to spell.)

You needn't worry though, more people are learning what the dems are every day.
Except for you, apparently. Democrats are smart Republicans who care more about what the world thinks, what the world does, and what happens to the people of their country than whether or not they can complete every item on their own private agendas.

Right now they couldn't buy an election.
Nope. That's strictly Republican territory.

After all the damage the clintons did I think we have had a remarkable recovery economically speaking.
Yup. That balanced budget and surplus sure f**ked us over good.

The bottom line here is you need some serious education before you start wading in to the convoluted world of intelligent political discussion. Just because you're married doesn't mean an educated 20-year-old liberal can't put you in your intellectual place.

Old 12-21-2005, 12:49 AM

And to anyone on here who actually believes the things politicians say on TV in those fancy choreographed debates, you need to stay out of this. That means you, DCA. I don't know why it's so hard for all of these master politicians on here to just learn to string together an intelligent sentence with all those super-complicated things like correct grammar and punctuation. It's really quite necessary in order to get anyone to have any respect for you.

Old 12-21-2005, 01:42 AM
HCF Member

i hope to god your not talking about abortions ...
SURE AM! What about it>?

Old 12-21-2005, 01:50 AM

Oh god, I don't think we even want to get started on that...

Old 12-21-2005, 08:14 AM
HCF Member

so here's bushie jr. taking the U.S. to war lightly, sending thousands to their death (that's right, THOUSANDS). last time i checked, more than 2,000 U.S. soldiers have died for bushie's personal crusade, and even more iraqi civilians have died, been injured and generally lost all of their worldly possessions.

so take your political science banter back to class, rich boy. you haven't had enough life experiences to debate politics...
first off..you dont know **** about me so dont fckin start calling me rich boy, you have no idea how hard my family has work and what my family has gone through so dont start that or i swear to god you will start something you wish you wouldnt have.

second off...again..being a demmy..you repeat the same thing over and over about bush going to way. let me say it one more time for the slow people....KERRY WOULD HAVE STAYED IN IRAQ, HE SAID HE WOULD, HE SAID HE WAS GOING TO, HE SAID HE WANTED TO FINISH IT JUST LIKE BUSH, because thats the right choice. read it over and over untill your dumb a$$ understands it.

3rd off..no i didnt get owned, just proven right again. yeah and im sure audi blows because it has the best AWD system out ther right?

or does it blow because its owned by VW? whole also happens to own lambo. so those 275k cars must blow *** as well right?

and kappa, im not goin off those tv things, i think iv actually ownly sat through 1 of those debates ever

4th off and most important.... and i also dont think we want to get into this...so ill say it once..

a woman has a perfect right to do with what she wants with HER body,BUT KILLING A HUMAN IS NOT HER BODY IS IT DUMMY!?!?

ok ok ok ...so your right, my football coach made me run alot, and that made my body change and im to thin now and to tired, i guess i have a right to kill him. since hes effecting my body right?

[sm=bs.gif][sm=bs.gif][sm=bs.gif][sm=bs.gif][sm=bs.gif][sm=bs.gif][sm=bs.gif][sm=bs.gif][sm=bs.gif]

Old 12-21-2005, 08:44 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Ray012874

I didn't want to start a debate. Just thought it was a little funny. The republican list was funny too. That's why I love America and HCF, we can say whatever we want and it's cool. It is our right to speak out. Either way, enjoy your freedoms 'cause in other countries you won't have it so post up. (but don't be a post *****) LOL!
Yeah I feel ya Ray. I was raised in a democratic environment, but I strongly disagree with many of their ideas and the republican party as well. Over half the stuff we hear, read, and see is a lie anyway. If every leader had to be completely honest, this whole world's system would fall apart as we know it. You have one person that can prove something one way and another who can prove the opposite opinion another way. These kinds of debates are pointless IMHO. I just hope everybody can live with the other's opinion without any dissention on the board. That's my 2 cents...

Quick Reply: 21 Ways to Be a Good Democrat - Some are Funny