The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Anyone got a guy manual for sale!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2005, 01:18 PM
Default Anyone got a guy manual for sale!!!!

ok forget about this topic (so I deleted it ).... i've decided i really don't wanna know the answer to my guy question.....lol

Old 11-20-2005, 02:48 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Anyone got a guy manual for sale!!!!

Being one myself....I have considered writing one...but it would be lethal in the right hands without the counterpart manual on women to arm the man with.....

Old 11-20-2005, 05:26 PM

Well your no fun.....lol... though you would make a fortune if u did write one..... a manual on women.....are u kidding no two of us are a like and we change from day to day..... so that one would be hard to keep up with..... but I blog so that's kinda a manual on how women think.... guess thats why all my readers are guys....lol
ORIGINAL: trickyvick

Being one myself....I have considered writing one...but it would be lethal in the right hands without the counterpart manual on women to arm the man with.....

Old 11-21-2005, 05:57 PM

Guys are very simple creatures. They usually speak their mind, unless they are smart ones and know that the only thing on their mind will get them slapped. Yea, give a guy a beer and show him something naked and he will be happy. LOL.
Oh, if you have any specific questions about guys, feel free to ask. You will have to wade through the festering crap to find the good information though.
Truely though, the only thing that you need to know about guys is how to communicate with one. You don't need to know anything about cars, or have in interest in tools to do this. Just listen to what he says, and reply in a way that he can understand. Say exactly what you mean, don't dodge the main topic. Men don't talk like women. This is just a fact, remember it. Don't make the mistake of talking to a guy in the same way you talk to a girl.
Guys, this goes for you too. Don't talk to a girl in the same way you talk to the guys.
Ok, done ranting for now. Want anything else? Just ask. Dont be shy, guys hate that. lol

Nick

Old 11-21-2005, 06:56 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Crimson Fox

Guys are very simple creatures. They usually speak their mind, unless they are smart ones and know that the only thing on their mind will get them slapped. Yea, give a guy a beer and show him something naked and he will be happy. LOL.
Oh, if you have any specific questions about guys, feel free to ask. You will have to wade through the festering crap to find the good information though.
Truely though, the only thing that you need to know about guys is how to communicate with one. You don't need to know anything about cars, or have in interest in tools to do this. Just listen to what he says, and reply in a way that he can understand. Say exactly what you mean, don't dodge the main topic. Men don't talk like women. This is just a fact, remember it. Don't make the mistake of talking to a guy in the same way you talk to a girl.
Guys, this goes for you too. Don't talk to a girl in the same way you talk to the guys.
Ok, done ranting for now. Want anything else? Just ask. Dont be shy, guys hate that. lol

Nick
Um, yeah.....I'm gonna have to go ahead and disagree with you on some of these. I would have to say that it was fitting when I was 20, but at 35 I find miself wanting more. I do like a woman to say what she means but I also want one that will do, not just talk about it. Maybe it is just me.

Old 11-21-2005, 07:12 PM

in my personal opinion, sometimes having a gay guy friend works the best. they think like a guy, but also are more willing to speak up about what is on their mind. some straight guys will do that too, but it's hard to find them. another thing...if a guy is pissing you off, tell him. if he's hurt your feelings, tell him. if he's done something to make you happy, TELL HIM! i think women believe that guys think like us, and vice-versa. example: a guy does something to **** the girl off, the girl gets mad and fumes about it without saying anything, thinking that her body language will be enough of a clue to the guy that he's pissed her off. but unless she says something, he'll just continue on with things, further pissing the girl off. the best thing for understanding guys is just having open communication with them.

Old 11-21-2005, 07:18 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: trickyvick

Um, yeah.....I'm gonna have to go ahead and disagree with you on some of these. I would have to say that it was fitting when I was 20, but at 35 I find miself wanting more. I do like a woman to say what she means but I also want one that will do, not just talk about it. Maybe it is just me.
haha office space!

Old 11-21-2005, 07:34 PM

There is nothing simple about communicating with guys. For one they don't like to communicate....lol I like honesty even if it's brutal.... but guy like to like... seems like they think it is easier.... better to find out the truth in the beginning than to find out on my own later on...My question about guys... you might be here all day... I just can't figure you all out!!! So how is it that you communicate? If i'm direct you all freak out... if i'm not direct you all miss it completely. And why is it when you all start getting serious and then realize it you all freak the **** out? Us girls don't have to do anything you just freak out for no reason at all..... Oh sorry little venting going on ....lol BTW... why do guys think that if we are interested in them and try to get to know thing and things that they like and stuff that we don't have a brain anymore. In a girls mind we are trying to make you all happy but in a guys mind it seem like you all think that we are trying to invade your lives...lol
ORIGINAL: Crimson Fox

Nick

Old 11-21-2005, 07:42 PM

Only problem with this is that if you tell him he either says that your being too emotional or runs like hell.lol I do agree about the gay guy friend thing.... the only problem their sometimes they can be too girly and drive you nuts!!! And unfortunatly I haven't found out yet how to communicate with guys.... seems like they never wanna communicate.
ORIGINAL: xe1002

in my personal opinion, sometimes having a gay guy friend works the best. they think like a guy, but also are more willing to speak up about what is on their mind. some straight guys will do that too, but it's hard to find them. another thing...if a guy is pissing you off, tell him. if he's hurt your feelings, tell him. if he's done something to make you happy, TELL HIM! i think women believe that guys think like us, and vice-versa. example: a guy does something to **** the girl off, the girl gets mad and fumes about it without saying anything, thinking that her body language will be enough of a clue to the guy that he's pissed her off. but unless she says something, he'll just continue on with things, further pissing the girl off. the best thing for understanding guys is just having open communication with them.

Old 11-21-2005, 08:49 PM
HCF Member

I dont got one for sale but here is some good info!

Quick Reply: Anyone got a guy manual for sale!!!!