The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Bartending

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2006, 11:18 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Bartending

they need to sell my civic/van... so i can get my sol

Old 06-14-2006, 12:19 AM
HCF Member

I tended bar for about 6 years in San Diego
What part of town and what bar?

Old 06-14-2006, 08:52 AM

Im a manager of a little beach bar on Cape Cod in my spare time. its called The Raw Bar. Our bartenders on a busy night pull in over 1,000 cash just in tips. With a regular night will bring them 5-600 dollars in tips alone.

Needless to say I love working at the bar.

Old 06-14-2006, 02:07 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Mad7s

I tended bar for about 6 years in San Diego
What part of town and what bar?
Downtown. Moose's and a place called Jimmy Love's, although I heard it's not called that anymore. All of my friends still work in PB at Typhoon Saloon.

Old 06-14-2006, 02:43 PM
HCF Member

Moose's huh? What kind of environment is it for a bar? It's my boys 21st on Saturday and we're taking him out downtown. Just trying to get an idea of where to take him considering I'm only familiar with The Yard House down there. It's all about Metal Shop on, well tonight at Typhoon Saloon.

Old 06-14-2006, 03:32 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: my_hidden_romance

bbq rest.. sounds like the roadhouse
Are you referring to a texas roadhouse? or the pepsi-cola roadhouse? cause that is our main competition. I know you are from the pittsburgh area. Im from aliquippa, which you have probably seen on the news from all the shootings.

Old 06-16-2006, 10:09 AM

ORIGINAL: AllForSRT

Im a manager of a little beach bar on Cape Cod in my spare time. its called The Raw Bar. Our bartenders on a busy night pull in over 1,000 cash just in tips. With a regular night will bring them 5-600 dollars in tips alone.

Needless to say I love working at the bar.
Hmm, my g/f and I are headed up to Maine the last weekend in July, and I haven't been to Cape Cod in a long time. That bar could be a good stop for the night on the way up!

Old 06-16-2006, 10:56 AM

Yah definly stop by, ill make sure to throw some rounds on the house...its in Mashpee in the Popponesst Marketplace, its about 15 minutes over the bridge, so its not too far down cape.

If your serious about stopping by, ill arrange a little WRX/SRT meet at the bar that weekend then we can all head down the beach or something for burgers, beers and steamers

Old 06-16-2006, 12:20 PM

Yah definly stop by, ill make sure to throw some rounds on the house...its in Mashpee in the Popponesst Marketplace, its about 15 minutes over the bridge, so its not too far down cape.

If your serious about stopping by, ill arrange a little WRX/SRT meet at the bar that weekend then we can all head down the beach or something for burgers, beers and steamers
Cool! Sounds like a great plan. Instead of driving straight up to Maine, I've been thinking of stopping somewhere along the way to break up the drive, and this may work! Unless something drastic happens to the Civic, we won't be driving the WRX. I'm on 93 Octane Stage 2 so gas would really add up quick, and my g/f isn't the greatest driving a 5-spd! If this works out we'd be up there Sunday July 23rd. Drinks sound great, and as long as the frozen margarita's are great my g/f will be happy! lol

I'll lyk as we get into July! Thanks!

Old 06-16-2006, 01:42 PM

ORIGINAL: MDCivic

Cool! Sounds like a great plan. Instead of driving straight up to Maine, I've been thinking of stopping somewhere along the way to break up the drive, and this may work! Unless something drastic happens to the Civic, we won't be driving the WRX. I'm on 93 Octane Stage 2 so gas would really add up quick, and my g/f isn't the greatest driving a 5-spd! If this works out we'd be up there Sunday July 23rd. Drinks sound great, and as long as the frozen margarita's are great my g/f will be happy! lol

I'll lyk as we get into July! Thanks!
no problem, yah just keep me posted, my aim is Moparhead5 so just keep in touch, Im down for throwing parties at the drop ofa hat lol, and if anyone else from the New England area wants to show up you're more than welcome to.

yah im running the 93 map as well, gas is pretty bad lol