The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Bartending

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2006, 01:58 PM
Default RE: Bartending

Will do, my aim is Jturbo86se

Old 06-16-2006, 04:59 PM
HCF Member

I used to bartend. We were allowed to drink too.......after 1130. I used to get make insane money.....and the guys ALWAYS make more than the broads.....because we hook it up real good, and save ya money. If you wanna learn a thing or two let me know.. I know how to make extra extra cash and not get in trouble.......here is 1 tip.

I used to give away lots of beer to my reg customers, but i never stole from my boss. Say every keg yields 100 beers......and they each sell for 3$.....that means the boss makes 300$ on each keg. I would work during the week, and every time someone ordered a miller light, and they werent a regular I would "short pour" them by an inch or so......id just get some nice foam on the top to make it look full...........I would do that to EVERYONE who wasnt a regular.......then you have 100 extra inches of beer in the keg......so you can give away like 20 beers or so.......thus allowing you to hook up friends or regulars for better tips.......and still keep your integrity.....damn im smart huh?

Old 06-17-2006, 10:56 AM

ORIGINAL: Pete

I used to bartend. We were allowed to drink too.......after 1130. I used to get make insane money.....and the guys ALWAYS make more than the broads.....because we hook it up real good, and save ya money. If you wanna learn a thing or two let me know.. I know how to make extra extra cash and not get in trouble.......here is 1 tip.

I used to give away lots of beer to my reg customers, but i never stole from my boss. Say every keg yields 100 beers......and they each sell for 3$.....that means the boss makes 300$ on each keg. I would work during the week, and every time someone ordered a miller light, and they werent a regular I would "short pour" them by an inch or so......id just get some nice foam on the top to make it look full...........I would do that to EVERYONE who wasnt a regular.......then you have 100 extra inches of beer in the keg......so you can give away like 20 beers or so.......thus allowing you to hook up friends or regulars for better tips.......and still keep your integrity.....damn im smart huh?
not gonna lie, probably one of the most clever things I have ever read. And all this time ive just been giving away beer lolol

Old 06-19-2006, 08:10 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

Pete, you're a genius.

The bartenders at the bars I'm a regular at, are the reason I'm a regular. I wont go back to a bar that has ****ty service, because it ruins the whole experience. Theres a bar/concert venue here, at which a girl I graduated with is a bartender/waitress. I keep tipping well, and she keeps giving me free drinks...and free tickets to metal shows

....I want a beer

Old 06-19-2006, 02:58 PM

i live in maine... augusta. where are you goin MD?

Old 06-19-2006, 11:03 PM

ORIGINAL: neon3kgt

i live in maine... augusta. where are you goin MD?
We're going to East Sumner, right outside of Lewiston/Auburn. My parents spend up to three months up there in the summer, and I always try to get up there once in the summer. We'll prob go to Bar Harbor this time. Haven't been there for many years. Can't wait!

Old 06-20-2006, 02:41 PM

while we're on the subject of bars, ill give mine little plug. We have been featured on numerous Television shows, and the owner has been in every single Farley Bros production. here is a link to a review of our most famous item on the menu; our lobster roll. We have made "Phantom Gourmet"'s "great ate" list for a few years now.

There is a pic of our lobster roll, i usually have one a night. Its about 2+ lbs of lobster meat.

http://www.phantomgourmet.com/Showpa...aurant&id=1694