The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

close call

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2007, 06:24 AM
HCF Member
Default close call

just thought you would like to here this... aight so i was going to the north shore on sunday night with my girl ashley....and i ended up on some back streets of huntington longisland(NY) with mansion everywhere and private road and ****..so finally i got pissed cause i was lost and started to drive like an *******..and a cop(huntington has own police dept) pulled me over....i was ****n pissed i already have to go to court sept 14 for a speeding ticket..

He comes to my window and is like hello mr.(my last name) im like WTF? he like can i see your license im like sure officer....he looks at me and is like open your mouth stick out your tounge so i do. hes like step out of the car so i do and follow him to the rear of my car...he asks me "Do You get High?" im not no officer... he then says "YES YOU DO" just like that im like no sorry dont touch the stuff. he like well im going to give you test right now and if you have anything in your system from 30 days ago your going to jail. im like ok sure(havent smoked for like 2.5 months)........so he then says get back in your car....he goes to his and then comes back like 2min later and is like watch your speed and get out of here....so i asked him why he thought i get high and he goes look in the mirror...My eyes were so red...all in alll i didnt get a ticket and idk it was a very strange experience