The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Crap...or in other words Im in deep crap.

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2006, 12:51 AM
Cat Fuсker
Default Crap...or in other words Im in deep crap.

OK....I was drunk when I posted this ...thanks for your support guys:-D I'll be fine soon.

Old 11-08-2006, 01:08 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: Crap...or in other words Im in deep crap.

I've been in your shoes. I know it hurts. It hurts badly. I ended up with divorce, when my son turned 14. He is 22 now...
And I have new wife. And I have another son, 2.5 years old. And two months old daughter, she keeps me awake during the night.
Life is not over after your first try. You will be given other chances.
YOU CAN DO IT!

Old 11-08-2006, 01:08 AM
HCF Member

Well to be honest youve gotta think about yourself for a change. Sit the wife down and talk to her about how you feel. If things cant be worked out then youve gotta do what youve gotta do. Just because you divorce doesnt mean your daughter cant have a great life, its just going to be hard for you to do that......but im sure shes worth it. Talk to the wife and see if you can work things out before you do anything stupid/spur of moment. Shell realize what shes been doing and come to her senses. It will work out in the end, regardless.

Old 11-08-2006, 01:14 AM
Stinky Administrator

gene me and paul are in the chat room if you need to talk

Old 11-08-2006, 01:46 AM

+1 on this idea you need to lay down the law on this one and tell her how what she is doing is making you feel completely what you posted on here you need to tell her that your getting pushed away by whats going on in your relationship but explain that you still love her ect. Good luck man I really hope everything works out. Put away the boose it makes you do T-rarded things.
ORIGINAL: Pete

Well to be honest youve gotta think about yourself for a change. Sit the wife down and talk to her about how you feel. If things cant be worked out then youve gotta do what youve gotta do. Just because you divorce doesnt mean your daughter cant have a great life, its just going to be hard for you to do that......but im sure shes worth it. Talk to the wife and see if you can work things out before you do anything stupid/spur of moment. Shell realize what shes been doing and come to her senses. It will work out in the end, regardless.

Old 11-08-2006, 06:12 AM

You do need to talk to the wife about everything and see if you and her can compromise to make the marriage work but it still is your life and your choice. You can be a great father with or without your wife.

Old 11-08-2006, 07:13 AM

Gotta side with the others... talk it out... perhaps counseling is in order? It's possible that having the child put her in a different state of mind, my wife kind of went that way... she gets angry easier... but... we talk it out... and it works out... I think you need to sit down, let her know where it's going, and if she can't handle it... see someone who can help. If she's unwilling to work with you, you're going to have to make a choice... which is worse? Living miserably or being a father, just not in the home. Marriage is tough, and it's all about give and take. If she's not willing to compromise, your life will be literally HELL... unless you're willing to let what she says slide off your back. (which is tough, when she's coming at ya 24/7)

Old 11-08-2006, 08:06 AM
Ben

For one Roto don't make any decisions while your drinking. But, a drunk mind does speak a sober heart....so have you had a sit down with her, and told your wife what you just told us? Only you know how things are at your house, and how bad things may or not be. But, I would try to work things out not just for you, but for your daughter. Pete is right on the lines of thinking for yourself though too, a man can only take so much. That being said, if you are to your breaking point I thionk a break is needed for a bit, or you just need to get out of your house (and be sober) and think long and hard about what you want. Do whats going to make you happy, but at the same time keep your daughter in mind....I hope everything works out

Old 11-08-2006, 08:24 AM
HCF Member

Gene, you need to focus on yourself, i have seen too many times where people aren't getting along in their relationship/Marrage but they stay together just because of a child, in the long run they get miserable and hate each other even more. My parents divorced when i was 6, i was too young to know what that meant, i just came home one day and my dad's stuff was packed up cause he was moving out. your daughter wont know any different at her age. So you need to focus on you, if you feel that things can't work out then most likely they cant. At the same time be wary of the whole counsiling thing... my girlfriends parents went to counsiling and they hated each other everyday. and i am positive they would be apart if my girlfriends father hadn't of had a massive stroke that left him in a wheelchair... So if you think that a miserable life 2 heart attacks and a stroke are worth it, because you have a kid and want the marrage to last just for the child... they are not... you need to think things through, talk to your wife and come to a deciding factor, and i want to hear the right choice man. no answers that start with "i think" or "maybe" you need to be 100 goddamn percent sure about this.

Old 11-08-2006, 08:43 AM

I'm not the guy to give pointers on this, but what I would do is make the wife understand if she cares about her daughter that she should act like a real person and be nice to all of you, and maybe just ask her plain and simple what is wrong. You seem to have *some* violent tendencies in you, after all, all of us do, but you have to realize that when these kinds of emotions linger in your heart that alchool can make you become a truly horrific monster. I know all about alchool and what it can do, trust me and these kinds of emotions do not mix with it. Seriously for the sake of your family and yourself stop drinking this much, I plead you. You might beleive that alchool is making you feel good but seriously I know for a fact that it makes you worse and when your drunk well...all you think about is your problems and cry about it, you are completely incapable of reason when drunk no matter what you think. First thing you can do for yourself is lose the bad drinking habit it will only make your problems worse, I come from a family that has had alot of bad experiences with alchool and trust me, it always get worse. If I ever have children *if* I will seriously punch the life out of anyone who approaches my kids with just a simple smell of alchool on there breath. Do it for your kid because in the end they are the ones who pay for your drinking habit, trust me, I know...I was one of those kids.

Most important thing to remember in a relationship is to not let the negative experiences get to you, otherwise its a losing battle from the begining.

You might be faced with the fact that you might have to get a divorce and bring your daughter with you, sometimes that can be the only option left, this will have to be made clear to the wife if she truly does not want to cooperate.

Anyhow, stay strong, stay away from excessive booze and cigars, don't let anyhting change you, not the relationship, not her, not the booze nor the smokes, be yourself and grab this situation by the gonads like the man that you are.

Good luck to you.

Quick Reply: Crap...or in other words Im in deep crap.