The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

does anyone live in the Boston area

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2006, 07:44 PM
Default does anyone live in the Boston area

the reason i'm asking is because i'm trying to find out info on a friend of mine that goes to UTI in Uwclan, MA. he got in pretty bad car accident with his cousin on tuesday and im just finding this out now. i know this is a shot in the dark but what the hell

Old 10-07-2006, 03:22 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: does anyone live in the Boston area

i live kinda close to boston but i havent heard anything about her/his accident. Sorry

Old 10-07-2006, 03:42 PM
HCF Member

If its a big accident, itll be on teh news. Go on some websites for news channels/news papers and search to see if you can find an article on your friend's accident.

Old 10-07-2006, 04:58 PM

I live on Cape Cod but im in Boston about 4 times a week. Where excatly did it happen? What town was the police report filed in?

I believe there was a pretty big accident on the news the other night, happened on the Lowell Connector. That wasnt him was it? I could be wrong, ive been working a lot of hours on this teenage stabbing/murder investigation that happened earlier this week.

Old 10-07-2006, 09:38 PM

ORIGINAL: AllForSRT

I live on Cape Cod but im in Boston about 4 times a week. Where excatly did it happen? What town was the police report filed in?

I believe there was a pretty big accident on the news the other night, happened on the Lowell Connector. That wasnt him was it? I could be wrong, ive been working a lot of hours on this teenage stabbing/murder investigation that happened earlier this week.

is that a section of highway? all i know so far is that he was speeding and lost control. knowing his dumbass, he might of been racing with a beat up integra he just bought down here in CT. what sucks is that he left me a voicemail message the night before but my phone was cut off so i couldn't here it until today

Old 10-07-2006, 11:10 PM

yes its a stretch of dangerous highway outside of Boston thats famous for street racing and street racing accidents. Maybe if Boston PD wasnt so caught up in the Big Dig and assigning their officers to 60+ hours a week of traffic details they could do something about the street racing that goes on there....but what do I know?