The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Drunk Thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2007, 08:26 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Drunk Thread

haha i'm really glad you put this up

Old 09-16-2007, 08:33 PM
Recognized HCF Member

muahahahahaha^[sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif]

Old 09-16-2007, 09:41 PM
MTK

Senior week 07 @ Ocean City, MD: I think the 4th night was the best night i have ever had...

Started out taking like 10 shots of bacardi limon. Then i went outside and chain smoked. While i was outside, half of the people i was staying with left to go to another house, and the rest of us did the power hour. After that hour, we hit up the boardwalk where me and my friend john spotted another group of our friends. We ended up going back to their place, and i did my first ever beer bongs in my life...ended up doing like 5 in 10 minutes.

We leave their place around 1:30, and we were waiting for the drunk bus to pick us up. We waited like an hour at this bus stop, but no buses were coming. We ended up walking like 50 blocks until we saw a bus, ran up to the bus stop, and were finally on our way home. We got at our place around 3, and we were so pissed that no one picked us up (there were one or two kids that didn't drink too much, and were definetly sober by the time we got there) that we woke everyone up, and were slapping people with john's beer bong. Me and john ended up doing like 3 more beer bongs each.

Around 3:45, i get a call from these 2 chicks i know back home, and i told them to come over. They came over, and i ended up doing more shots with them (forget how many, i was wasted). By around 6, I stumbled into bed, and passed out. A small hangover in the morning, but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be...

Old 09-17-2007, 06:28 AM
HCF Member

Im glad white rabbit posted his also haha. OC is about 2 and a half hours away for me

Old 09-17-2007, 10:03 AM
HCF Member

umm about2 years ago we were at a sonic restaurant and i took 2 zanax and then i decided i wanted more so me and a friend went and bought more and i took 3 more.needless to say i was ****ed the i only remember bits and pieces but we took a trip to the next town over and went to a party where i drank 8 or 9 coors. i remember making out with some lady on the couch and then i remember coming out of this chicks mom's room full of sweat then we came back to my house and i layed on my driveway at like 5:00to have a smoke (marlboro No. 27) not mary and i woke up at 10:00. well come to find outi was making out with this girl's 40 year old mom (i was 16) and the reason i came out of the room sweating. i was definately in there bangin this girls mom for 2 and a half hours.needless to say i dont do any of that anymore

Old 09-17-2007, 02:27 PM
MTK

ORIGINAL: 99civicricer

umm about2 years ago we were at a sonic restaurant and i took 2 zanax and then i decided i wanted more so me and a friend went and bought more and i took 3 more.needless to say i was ****ed the i only remember bits and pieces but we took a trip to the next town over and went to a party where i drank 8 or 9 coors. i remember making out with some lady on the couch and then i remember coming out of this chicks mom's room full of sweat then we came back to my house and i layed on my driveway at like 5:00to have a smoke (marlboro No. 27) not mary and i woke up at 10:00. well come to find outi was making out with this girl's 40 year old mom (i was 16) and the reason i came out of the room sweating. i was definately in there bangin this girls mom for 2 and a half hours.needless to say i dont do any of that anymore
WOW...have you seen that chick's mom since then...

Old 09-17-2007, 06:23 PM
HCF Member

nope haven't gone back. would be kinda awkward or however you spell it.

Old 09-22-2007, 03:16 PM
HCF Member

i had a ****ing time finding this thread, you gusy need to stickie it. Well its the drunk thread so this is my only post all night since i gave up the drunk HCF (sorry for any previous encounters), anywauy i've played 8 games of beer pong, love you guys!

Old 09-22-2007, 04:49 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: 99civicricer

nope haven't gone back. would be kinda awkward or however you spell it.
man you just gave up a gold mine! well...depending on the mom i guess.

i have a couple stories..one bad, one bad and funny.

first the bad.. went out to see some friends in los angeles for spring break one year when i was in college. they were having a party one of the nights..nothing huge, they lived in a small apartment anyway. they filled up their fridge with beer and had a couple bottles of liquor. well only a couple people showed up for a while at first, and we were playing drinking games waiting for even them to show up. then we continued..then finally more people showed up and that was pretty much everyone for the night.

i don't normally play drinking games, i drink at home most of the time either in my room playing guitar or video games, or in the living room with my roommates, and ocassional parties/trips to the bar. i just like to go my own pace. anyway, i wound up getting sick as **** the next day. i don't even remember the end of the night..but i woke up feeling like ****. didn't feel like eating anything quite yet, so i waited and had some water. few minutes later, i puked up all the water i drank. decided i'd give some sprite a try..thinking the carbonation would help settle my stomach. wrong! puked that up too. eventually hungry started overriding the pain in my stomach..so i tried having something small..same ****, puked it up. all day and night i just puked up everything.

i think i had mild alcohol poisoning, cause i've had some bad hangovers, but never anything quite like that. needless to say, the second day i still wasn't feeling great, but was finally able to eat and drink a bit.

now the sorta bad but funny now that i look back at it story.

was already drunk at home, and this girl i was living with at the time was bugging me to go out with her to have some drinks. i told her i already drank enough, and didn't really have any money (especially since i had bought plenty of booze for myself to drink at home hah). then she says she'll buy me some drinks...well i took her up on that almost immediately hah.

so we get there and sit down at the bar, which is a big rectangle with the bartenders in the middle. across from me is this hot girl that waves at me when she sees me. i didn't say anything, but i'm thinking "awww sheeeeit! damn that girls hot and she's waving at me!" then the girl i was with sees her and says oh it's colt and (for the life of me i can't remember the girls damn name). anyway, it turned out she was waving cause she was one of my neighbors girlfriends and i hang out at their house from time to time. the guy is into stunting on bikes and is big as hell, would've been funny if i'd have tried talking to his girl. [8D]

the girl i was there with says she's gonna go over there and talk to them. me being even more drunk, said something like "just don't ****ing leave me here." i don't know how long she was talking to them..she said it was about 5 minutes, but i decided she left me cause i didn't see them (probably right in front of me). so i left and staggered all the way home...which was about 5 miles if you went the short way. i on the other hand took some ****ed up route and got home much later. she looked around for me for a while, even had someone go into the mens room to see if i was in there puking.

Old 09-22-2007, 07:07 PM
Recognized HCF Member

damn sounds like a story^ when i was drunk couple months ago i couldnt stop talking about how blue my shoes are

Quick Reply: Drunk Thread