The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Drunk Thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2007, 07:27 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: Drunk Thread

ORIGINAL: xgrafcorex

ORIGINAL: 99civicricer

nope haven't gone back. would be kinda awkward or however you spell it.
then the girl i was with sees her and says oh it's colt and (for the life of me i can't remember the girls damn name).
What? I was there? thats my name haha [8D]

Old 09-24-2007, 04:29 PM

ORIGINAL: 99civicricer

umm about2 years ago we were at a sonic restaurant and i took 2 zanax and then i decided i wanted more so me and a friend went and bought more and i took 3 more.needless to say i was ****ed the i only remember bits and pieces but we took a trip to the next town over and went to a party where i drank 8 or 9 coors. i remember making out with some lady on the couch and then i remember coming out of this chicks mom's room full of sweat then we came back to my house and i layed on my driveway at like 5:00to have a smoke (marlboro No. 27) not mary and i woke up at 10:00. well come to find outi was making out with this girl's 40 year old mom (i was 16) and the reason i came out of the room sweating. i was definately in there bangin this girls mom for 2 and a half hours.needless to say i dont do any of that anymore
xanax is some terrible, terrible, terrible stuff. my cousin recently built up a tolerance to it so that he took 67 pills and jumped off the Liberty Memorial in Kansas City, Missouri. Bad bad bad bad stuff.

Old 09-25-2007, 02:24 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: WhiteRabbit1021

but I still don't know how I ended up naked or got into my parents' bed. Any ideas?
Best not think to hard on that one.

Old 09-26-2007, 12:12 AM
MTK

I have another story...

This past saturday, we had our first home football game of the year. I get a call from my friend to come over his place and watch the game from his balcony which has a perfect view of the field. I got over and he has a keg for just like 8 people. At first, I didn't feel like drinking because I was completely ****faced the night before, but I decided to go for it.

By 4 o clock, I was wasted, and us 8 kicked the entire keg. A girl that was drinking with us decides to buy 2 more kegs and we all ended up going to her house. We drank some more until like 1 in the morning, when we decided to go to the house next door because they had 3 more. Pretty much I stayed there until 6 AM drinking and playing games of beer pong consecutively. By the end of the night, we all but half of a keg were kicked, so I decided to go back to my room and pass out. I have no clue how I walked back and I'm happy no cop saw me or he would of definetly diven me an underage...

Got to love college

Old 09-26-2007, 05:59 AM
HCF Member

^ crazy...cant wait till im there. who votes on stickeying this

Old 09-26-2007, 08:39 AM
HCF Member

years ago i went out drinking with 2 other friends, we were doing shots & beers, [sm=partyparty.gif]well at about 5 am , me & my friend woke up (from being passed out) in the emergency waiting room [sm=outcold.gif], could'nt figure out how or why we were there & could'nt find our other buddy , so we went home to sleep it off , [sm=sleeping.gif]got a phone call from our other lost friend 2 hours later, come to find out he was in the hospital with 8 stiches in his head , still have no idea what happened [sm=icon_beat.gif][sm=WTFsgign.gif]

Old 09-26-2007, 08:45 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: FlipHKD720

i had a ****ing time finding this thread, you gusy need to stickie it. Well its the drunk thread so this is my only post all night since i gave up the drunk HCF (sorry for any previous encounters), anywauy i've played 8 games of beer pong, love you guys!
wow, this night i puked literally 15 times. I ate a whole bag of cheese curds, so thats what i was puking up all night. The places i puked included my toilet, walking around campus, sitting on a bench on campus, out my friends window as we were driving, out my friends door when we were parked, and then last but not least the mcdonalds parking lot.

havent been drunk since then! and it feels good

Old 09-26-2007, 03:16 PM

everyone reply to this who is an underage drinker.... Im not but I wanna know how many are under 21

Old 09-26-2007, 04:17 PM

I'm under 21, but wouldn't consider myself a "drinker". I drink, but I don't binge drink. On occasion I drink enough to actually be considered drunk.

I'm more into the herbal, earth friendly kinds of things anyways

Old 09-28-2007, 04:23 PM

Havent had too many crazy nights, but started off havin 18-20 shots of Jack, then went over to another party, dont really remember much there but drank a little soco and a few beers. I went back to my room(I dont remember any of this i was told this) and I guess i stole bacon from some gas station, then I went back to the kitchen on my floor to make it. But once i started to make it i passed out on the floor, the bacon was burned really bad and set off the smoke detectors and then the whole building had to go outside at like 3AM. Woke up the nextday in the kitchen and was still feeling drunk then started feeling hungover later on in the day and the effects went well into the next day

Quick Reply: Drunk Thread