The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Got arrested Saturday night along with 200 other people.

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2007, 07:05 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: Got arrested Saturday night along with 200 other people.

yea thats what every one wants to do is find a place where we have permission. Theres a empty lot where giants use to be that no one uses and we all want to try and get permission from the township to see if we can hangout there.

Old 10-22-2007, 07:11 AM
HCF Member

i wonder how long they were planning the bust........you dont just survey one night, "Hey Bob, lets get 75 cruisers down to Old Country Buffet in like 5 minutes" that sux though, you should be reimbursed for the impound fees...........the ticket is a different story, but i dont see how they can impound your car if it wasnt racing and on public property? Do parking lots become private when the store/restaurant close? if so ive been trespassing a lot.....

Old 10-22-2007, 07:19 AM
HCF Member

Yea the one cop said they've been planning the bust for 2 months now. We all wondered why they stopped kicking us out of there. They said they had cameras up and had people under cover.

Old 10-22-2007, 07:50 AM
HCF Member

that is really gay, its not like you guys were doing any harm by sitting in the parking lot, sucks that happened man. hopefully you will get reimbursed for everything.

Old 10-22-2007, 10:03 AM
Recognized HCF Member

well if they had cameras up and undercovers then i would say I WANT PROOF THAT I WAS RACING.... as long as you WERENOT RACING.... they cannt prove it.... they have no right to impound the cars that werent racing!

i would still fight it to at least get those BS impound fees back! but if you where racing... well your screwed basicaly....LOL

Old 10-22-2007, 10:23 AM
HCF Member

^ Lol

Old 10-22-2007, 11:09 AM
HCF Member

Fu(K Cops! they are soo in the wrong. Unless they can prove that u were one of the people racing then u didn't do anything wrong. Cops are soo worthless "Lets give 200 people tickets for chillen in a parking lot regardless of what they were doin" why can't they go and do something a little better for humanity with those 75 cop cars like fight drugs or violence not a bunch of people that weren't hurting anyone or anything. Fight that chit for sure

Old 10-22-2007, 12:14 PM
HCF Member

yea the more ive thought about it.... using "guilty by association" as their main evidence for impounding 200 cars is absolutely out of the question. If there was a minivan with kids in it at the same time in the same lot, mayb just taking a break from driving or something like that, would they impound the minivan too? Thats basically what it comes down to, you werent doing anything wrong, they cant prove you were doing anything wrong, therefore they have no right to impound your vehicle and make you pay to get it back. its innocent until proven guilty in the USA if im not mistaken, not guilty by association until proven innocent. Definetly do all you can to fight that BS, along with all of those other 199 ppl too.

Old 10-22-2007, 12:38 PM
HCF Member

Yea we all are going to fight it and take it to city hall. And no i wasnt racing I beleive in keeping it to the track.

Old 10-22-2007, 12:46 PM
mxs
HCF Member

Well you were definitely trespassing; ignoring everything else, you really can't argue with that part of it.

Quick Reply: Got arrested Saturday night along with 200 other people.