The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Got my checks!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2010, 09:00 AM
HCF Member
Default Got my checks!!!

ok i finally got my checks from the insurance company from that accident i had in the past when i ran over a bike on the freeway... luckily the check i got for my hood (which nothin happen to it) was only written to me. (i'll say why in a sec...) now since the check i got for the oil pan and gasket was written to me and the car lot owner where i bought the car... i had to get it indorsed... problem: since he knows i do mechanic work and know how to fix this problem, he wants to see the reciepts for the parts i buy and wants the rest of the money to go towards the payment on the car... i said in my mind "F" you i ain't givin u ****!!! so i told him i got a friend that'll do it for me but he's gonna charge me the rest of the money. he sighed and rolled his eyes at me and said he wants to see a reciept for that... now i dont know who to rely on to make me a reciept cause i dont know how to do it... any help guys? can someone here email me a reciept of $150 to print out and show that phuker? hit me up on my private message

Old 05-13-2010, 04:46 PM

So... you want us to help you screw someone out of money?

Old 05-13-2010, 04:52 PM
HCF Member

^ i think so too..lol

man be happy you got some money to fix what ever got damaged..

Old 05-13-2010, 05:02 PM
HCF Member
Default Got my checks!!!

no he wants to screw me over, the lot owner wants watever is left to himself. the insurance said he can't do that cause the check is meant for the car only. i been screwed over from day one with the car. i've spent over $1000 on parts alone!

when i bought my car, it had oil leaks, (not leak, LEAKS), nails on 3 tires with no tread, burnt clutch, man its a long list, i'm over payin for the car. its costin me close to $6k financed. 1st it was $4k but i said where the F did the other 2k come from?

i renewed so many parts on it i forgot how much i spent. all i know its over $1k. he called and asked if i got my car fixed yet. i said man i'm workin and dont have time til the weekend. my friend got screwed over too. he bought his as is. when he paid his down payment, they took his speakers, stereo, and messed up the sunroof! he couldn't do **** since he already signed the contract. and wat a surprise, he also has oil leaks...

Last edited by WellFedHobo; 05-13-2010 at 06:33 PM. Reason: geez, just use the edit button to finish a thought.
Old 05-13-2010, 05:20 PM
HCF Member

whats with the quadruple post man. use the edit button

from what im understanding, you got money from insurance company for an accident. you are financing a car from a guy. he knows you got a check to fix the car and he wants the rest of the leftover money to pay for the car? but you dont want to give him the leftover and now you need a fake receipt to say that you used all the money for the car already?

Last edited by sfazngiants; 05-13-2010 at 05:23 PM.
Old 05-13-2010, 05:48 PM
HCF Member

Im not sure if im getting it all..
but sounds like the guy you bought the car from wants the leftover money the insurance gave you for hittting a bike, right?

Why does the guy you got the car from care what you do to it?

Old 05-13-2010, 05:54 PM
shawty

why can I never rly make sense of your posts?

Not that I'm a mod or anything but.. You posted in the wrong section too

Old 05-13-2010, 06:04 PM
Chubby Chaser

just to lt you know next time you or your friends buy a car... there is a law called the lemon law and if you buy a vehicle and before 30 days you find out its a p.o.s you can return it for an even exchange or get your money back even if it was paid in full or payments. the dealer must tell you about any and all problems known with the car, before they can sell them they must be inspected. i just went through this with my cousin who bought a cadillac and it had a blown head gasket. oh and for your recipt problem goto walmart and buy a reciept book and write out a reciept and show him the yellow copy. btw that info will cost ya a fee.

Old 05-13-2010, 06:36 PM
Angry Admin

need4speed, consider this your last warning, start posting in the correct sections or you will be going on a vacation.

Old 05-13-2010, 06:52 PM
Chubby Chaser

damn a warning from 2 mods and a admin and no ban.......weak sauce

Name:  warn.jpg
Views: 36
Size:  44.6 KB

Quick Reply: Got my checks!!!