The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

headline that i read.

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2008, 08:44 AM
Default headline that i read.

So I was watching the news this morning and this was one of the headlines.

Associated Press - March 10, 2008 3:15 PM ET

(AP) - A police chief in southern Ohio says 1 of his officers dragged a man under a cruiser for more than a half mile and didn't notice the body until the officer reached work.
Police ChiefCarey says officerFouts was driving in snowy conditions Saturday night when he drove over 46-year-old Thomas.
Carey says it isn't clear if Thomas had been walking nearby or if he was already dead and lying in the downtown street when the cruiser approached.
An autopsy on Thomas is scheduled for Tuesday.
Fouts has been placed on administrative leave while the state crime bureau conducts an investigation. Fouts has been with the Police Department for two months.

Wow! How the hell do you drag a body under your car for 10 blocks and don't know it?!?!? Regardless of the weather condition, Right! Sounds like an attempted hit and run to me! Ooops he got stuck on the car... big screwup! If he wasn't a police officer he would of done already been arrested. Frickin **** waffles I say!

Old 03-11-2008, 08:47 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: headline that i read.

Its very sad. But Jennifer relax lol. It the officer should be charged with vehicle manslaughter even if he was already dead, so as they say. Maybe he had a chance? who knows, but he surely threw all the chances out

Old 03-11-2008, 11:54 AM
Default RE: headline that i read.

thats horrible. snowing or not you would feel the dif in your cars performance, handling and everything else if there was a person under your car. i knon i would