The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

I am in need of some dire help.

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2006, 08:31 PM
HCF Member
Default I am in need of some dire help.

Okay so I have a very bad predicament that my girlfriend got us into. So we were broke up for awhile as many of you remember, well we were broken up for about a week well there was a guy she kind of liked, well I warned her to be careful as he is one of the guys that will screw another girl for another notch on his belt. So anywaise I called exactly what happened so me and her were talking about getting back together and she confessed, so obviously now there is trust issues. But the guy she liked is kind of like in a small gang or whatever you want to call it. Anywaise she wants me back and I want her back but I need to get me and her out of the situation that she got us into. Basically the whole group wants to kick my *** becasue she wants to come back to me. Oh and im not just a slush when she admitted she was a complete wreck and showed lots of remorse, I am also the kind of guy that says everyone deserves a second chance if they show sorrow and remorse for there wrong-doings. So I have a small gang that wants to beat me down, and he has been constantly going around her. You would think it would be a simple get the law involved but some of her friends have been keeping a close watch on her and telling josh (the guy who wont leave her alone) so wheneever we see one of her friends, me and her have to hightail it somewhere else as they tell josh and its always a matter of minuites before he is there looking for me. Well she is applying for a job that is not so mainstream so people will have a harder time finding her she does not plan on telling anyone about the job change. And I am pulling the civic into the shop this week and doing an appearance change. That is becasue whenever someone from this group see's my car they follow me and try to get me to fight them, which I am a fighter but I also pick my battles and I know this is one I cant win. The only way I get rid of them Is head for a curvy roads that I know where I almost always lose them. Anywaise this has been going on for about a week, I am also getting a alarm installed on the car this weekend. But what would you guys do?

Old 09-18-2006, 08:41 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: I am in need of some dire help.

Damn that sucks, you have some bad luck, i wouldnt know what to do either, but good luck on whatever you do.

Old 09-18-2006, 09:09 PM
HCF Member

buy a 45 and become friends with a biker gang.

no really, i'd file harrassment charges and get a restraining order on the main people.

Old 09-18-2006, 09:20 PM
HCF Member

Big deal a gang is after you... Do you know how many members HCF has now? We'll all roll up, take a couple shots of jager, kick some punk ***, you get the girl and we'll get medals of honor from the mayor for cleaning up the streets. Itll be great!!! We could probably fit a car meet in there sometime as well.

Old 09-18-2006, 09:33 PM

Can't really tell you what I'd do because I'm not sure if she cheated on you or not. You kind of imply it, but I don't know if you mean to. That fact would change everything though.

Old 09-18-2006, 10:45 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: 05 civic

Big deal a gang is after you... Do you know how many members HCF has now? We'll all roll up, take a couple shots of jager, kick some punk ***, you get the girl and we'll get medals of honor from the mayor for cleaning up the streets. Itll be great!!! We could probably fit a car meet in there sometime as well.
I think Remmy is polishing the CF ban stick. Anyway, if your 18 buy a shotgun. If your not, get a restraining order. Is this "gang" a real gang or just a bunch of "tough guys" running around acting hard?

Old 09-18-2006, 11:03 PM
HCF Member

Honestly if I was dating a girl and we broke up for a week, and she boned some dude? I wouldnt want her back, even if she begged. As far as the whole group of kids coming after you.....go to the PD and sign a complaint, this way if something does happen you can absolutely sue the guy. You want to be careful thou, because if they are punks, going to the law is just going to aggrevate them, and theyll go after your car and etc etc, just giving you more headaces. If they jump you, do what you can at the time and just get your hits in. After that, you can sign complains of assult against them, and the judge will take care of you.

Or, just go up to the kid man to man, and say something like "Look man, I dont really know you, and dont want to have a problem between us, whatever happened in the past is done with, cool? (hold hand out for shake).......if he rejects the offer hes a scumbag, and you should just crack him in the face right then and there, OR pm me for my cell, and ill come help you whoop his ***.

How old are these guys?

Old 09-18-2006, 11:49 PM
HCF Member

I have a phrase that's handy in these exact situations, goes like this:

"Sure, there's 20 of you... you're going to kick my ***. (hold up your hands and roll your eyes like you don't care) But I'm warning you right now, the first one to come at me is losing their eye sight, I will tear your eyes out of your head and I'm not lying. (continute to look like you don't care.)"

You should make it out alive.

Old 09-19-2006, 12:35 AM
HCF Member

I have had alot of people want to kick my ***. I got jumped by five guys outside of the mall once. When I got jumped I compound fractured the big guys forearm. He was bleeding and screaming and the rest of them ran. Meanwhile I had a broken hand and was bleeding like hell from my broken nose, but i was still standing. I dont ever think that you should fight if you dont have to. I have been in more fights than I care to remember. However, I have walked away from more fights than I can remember. Point being, if you can walk away DO IT, but if your *** is on the line((not your pride. Pride will get you killed)) do what you have to do to survive. This is a messed up world because little punks out there are so afraid to fight fair that they carry guns. People get shot when it should have been settled with fists. Watch your ***. Keep yourself safe. Good luck. Let us know how things are going.

Old 09-19-2006, 12:46 AM

ORIGINAL: windcalmer
People get shot when it should have been settled with fists.
It's a shame words aren't enough.

How did you compound fracture that guys arm? That's quite a wound. (Not douting at all, just wondering.)

Quick Reply: I am in need of some dire help.