The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

I am in need of some dire help.

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2006, 12:51 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: I am in need of some dire help.

I kicked him in the *****. He fell down and had his arm outstretched trying to get back up. I jumped onto his arm with my knee. It was just the right angle and a stroke of luck for me. Nothing fancy. i ran into the guy a few years later when he came into the bar I used to bartend at. I bought him a drink and we laughed at how dumb we were when we were 16. Go figure. And your right about the "words should be enough".

Old 09-19-2006, 05:53 AM
HCF Member

So did she bang the dude or what?

For me I just could not take her back, this is somebody that is supposed to care but yet a week earlier was quick to go out with this other guy. That tells me she was looking for a replacement before you guys ever split in the first place. On top of that I know that when I care about a girl I have no intrest in other chicks at all. I think you should sit back and really think about it all not just the guys wanting to kick your ***, what happens when you two are living together with a kid or something splitting the bills and she decides to start looking elsewhere again? What happens when she brings something home ajax will not take off?

I am not telling you to not be with her but I will tell you to not devote all of you to her for a good while.

As far as the dudes coming after you or something, to tell the truth they are weak and lame because they would have allready confronted you. You see him out just be like "hey do you have a problem.....if so lets settle it man to man......if not stfu and stop running your mouth."

Old 09-19-2006, 06:01 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Marty

So did she bang the dude or what?

For me I just could not take her back, this is somebody that is supposed to care but yet a week earlier was quick to go out with this other guy. That tells me she was looking for a replacement before you guys ever split in the first place. On top of that I know that when I care about a girl I have no intrest in other chicks at all. I think you should sit back and really think about it all not just the guys wanting to kick your ***, what happens when you two are living together with a kid or something splitting the bills and she decides to start looking elsewhere again? What happens when she brings something home ajax will not take off?

I am not telling you to not be with her but I will tell you to not devote all of you to her for a good while.

As far as the dudes coming after you or something, to tell the truth they are weak and lame because they would have allready confronted you. You see him out just be like "hey do you have a problem.....if so lets settle it man to man......if not stfu and stop running your mouth."
Word.

Old 09-19-2006, 12:16 PM
HCF Member

if the girl did do the guy, F*** that ****, i cant and will not go back to a girl like that, but for the guys im down with the ride lol dont know you that good but hell we a family RIGHT!!!!

Old 09-19-2006, 01:19 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: 05 civic

Big deal a gang is after you... Do you know how many members HCF has now? We'll all roll up, take a couple shots of jager, kick some punk ***, you get the girl and we'll get medals of honor from the mayor for cleaning up the streets. Itll be great!!! We could probably fit a car meet in there sometime as well.
although im with some here and wouldnt take her back.......im down for some outta state *** beating
but your covering room, board, beer, and strippers

Old 09-20-2006, 02:11 AM
HCF Member

eh, yeah she did bang him, so I am being very careful with her. Oh so I am thinking they are all talk. but we will see, and its just a group of guys acting tough.

Old 09-20-2006, 02:13 AM
HCF Member

I am going to give her another chance I beleive everyone deserves a second chance.

Old 09-20-2006, 03:08 AM
HCF Member

Just a though. Has she been tested? I dont know you or her, so dont think that I am saying anything bad. It's just that speaking from the point of view of someone who has had some close calls, it a good idea. Look out for your health, and dont let your little head think for your big head. That said, I agree, you should give her a chance. I had a girl cheat on me when I was in high school and didn't take her back. Now I regret like hell not at least trying to forgive her. Good luck with your problem, and stay safe.

Old 09-20-2006, 12:24 PM

Sorry to hear about your problems man.

Btw, how old are you?

Old 09-20-2006, 12:32 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: sandrider123

I am going to give her another chance I beleive everyone deserves a second chance.

Im going to say this one thing. And im sure a couple of guys here will agree. You are a sucker. Dont take it the wrong way. This chick goes out and screws some guy off the bat a week after you broke up. That is disgusting. It also tells me she cant make up her mind and is the sketchy drama type.

Dont come back crying if she sticks it to you again.

Quick Reply: I am in need of some dire help.