The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

I am in need of some dire help.

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2006, 01:02 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: I am in need of some dire help.

Where is this happening at? What state is this? I am 6'4 265 and I lived my whole life in Japan (the ultimate fighting capital of the world!) I know I can take 3 average fighters or easily down 5 drunks at once. My wife would absolutely kill me if she knew I was fighting... but I could schedule a "business meeting" somewhere and let her go shopping while we take em out!

Old 09-20-2006, 01:12 PM
Laced with Sarcasm

ORIGINAL: TheMoogly

Where is this happening at? What state is this? I am 6'4 265 and I lived my whole life in Japan (the ultimate fighting capital of the world!) I know I can take 3 average fighters or easily down 5 drunks at once. My wife would absolutely kill me if she knew I was fighting... but I could schedule a "business meeting" somewhere and let her go shopping while we take em out!
Too much self confidence is one of many things that can get you killed. Just a head's up

Old 09-20-2006, 01:21 PM
HCF Member

Most of the guys I am dealing with are about, 20. But I have devised a plan that I will carry out througout the next week. I am only 18 for a couple of months now, anywaise yes I know there is a possibilty I will get screwed over again, but remmy honestly I am a very big softee, I am fighter but underneath it I am very soft-hearted, I will fight if needed but I always try to avoid it. Its not that I can't win fights I have won many but I just dont see the point, it always makes the drama worst. But yeah alot of people say I am stupid for giving her a second chance but in my eyes everyone deserves a second chance. Oh and We had been dating for a year and a half before all this so me and har have somewhat of a history. Oh and whoever said that they are going to mess with my car, I figured they would do that so I am driving my truck since I have only had it for a little while not many people know its mine, so until the situation cools down the civic is under lock and key in the shop again.

Old 09-20-2006, 01:53 PM

just get a few freinds together and stomp em

-IF- it comes down to that

if their threatening to mess with your car, they aren't in a "gang" lol

Old 09-20-2006, 02:21 PM
HCF Member

honestly I am a very big softee, I am fighter but underneath it I am very soft-hearted, I will fight if needed but I always try to avoid it. Its not that I can't win fights I have won many but I just dont see the point, it always makes the drama worst. But yeah alot of people say I am stupid for giving her a second chance but in my eyes everyone deserves a second chance. Oh and We had been dating for a year and a half before all this so me and har have somewhat of a history.

ya bs im solf at girls too, but you say yourself that yall have a history, in my eyes she F*cked that up, dont thank im puttin you down im not, but the girls hold the KEY (down south) to the ride, so in the week yall split she went for a spin!!! NOT a good thang to give her another chance.......................... thank about it!!

Old 09-21-2006, 01:34 PM
HCF Member

Well You guys were right, she didnt change. Last night I got a call from my best friend, who was in the car that night we almost got jumped. anywaise he told me that he had something he needed to tell me. And that was that he had caught ashley and josh together making out. So as of today I dont have a problem with anyone wanting to beat my *** becasue he got the girl, oh well you cant win them all. But anywasie I guess as a bunch of you said once a cheater always a cheater.

Old 09-21-2006, 01:49 PM
HCF Member

well it will be ok because there are a whole bunch of girls out there, and you will definitively find "the one" later on.

Old 09-21-2006, 05:30 PM
HCF Member

Damn, sorry to hear that. I have been cheated on and cheated on some of my girlfriends. It sucks. Just pick yourself back up and go on about life as if nothing happened.

Old 09-22-2006, 12:23 AM

ORIGINAL: windcalmer

Just pick yourself back up and go on about life as if nothing happened.
There's no way to just go on like nothing happened. When you're with someone that long, it's hard to let go. It was for me and I'm sure it will be for him.

Sorry to hear it. Since you're 18, I'm guessing she's 17 or 18. Well, somewhere high school aged. There's a big difference in the maturity level of an 18 year old girl and a 19 or 20 year old girl. Sometimes, it happens later than in others. Still she's at a young, impressionable age. I totally agree that she does indeed deserve a second chance. She missed out on that second chance, so it's up to your discression if you were to ever give her a third chance. She will come back, I'll almost guarantee you that. Take some time to do some soul searching in the meantime. My friend Kate gave me some advice that helped me out when something similar happened to me a long time ago- "Everytime God closes a door, he opens another."

Old 09-22-2006, 12:30 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: se7ensectoolate

ORIGINAL: windcalmer

Just pick yourself back up and go on about life as if nothing happened.
There's no way to just go on like nothing happened. When you're with someone that long, it's hard to let go. It was for me and I'm sure it will be for him.
I know how hard it is. My girlfriend of two years that I was engaged to cheated on me with one of my friends. Trust me I know. All I am saying is that if you dwell on it, it will eat you up inside. Anger, and hate will turn you into something that you don't want to be. Thus, just move on. Thats all I was saying.

Quick Reply: I am in need of some dire help.