The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

i cant tell if this guy is serious

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2010, 05:23 AM
HCF Member

The overall awesomeness it has....

Old 07-11-2010, 06:40 AM
Sir Banned-a-lot

i hate rusted parts
i hate wheels that are crooked
2 lug nuts is just stupid
the lip looks like ****
the oil cooler is retarded
the one mirror on the fender is gay
the tailpipe is gay
the stickers on the tail pipe is gay
the stickers on the dash is gay
the shifter is strait up retarded

the cars a POS

Old 07-11-2010, 10:18 AM
HCF Member

I could see the oil cooler if the engine had actually been modified enough to use it, it's probably not even hooked up. but it looks retarded just sticking out in front. I spent probably over 200 hours engineering and building my long shifter and forced air oil cooler setup, and this dumb **** makes it look bad by slapping one on the front of the car. I started engineering some of my mods before these trends came in to play, now someone has decided to put them on ugly cars. Name:  S4021287.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  182.0 KB

Last edited by lostforawhile; 07-11-2010 at 10:23 AM.
Old 07-11-2010, 10:30 AM
HCF Member

man that looks crowded and complicated^^
props to you

Old 07-11-2010, 10:54 AM
Super Cereal Admin

Originally Posted by lostforawhile
I could see the oil cooler if the engine had actually been modified enough to use it, it's probably not even hooked up. but it looks retarded just sticking out in front. I spent probably over 200 hours engineering and building my long shifter and forced air oil cooler setup, and this dumb **** makes it look bad by slapping one on the front of the car. I started engineering some of my mods before these trends came in to play, now someone has decided to put them on ugly cars.
Dude, get over yourself. Not everything needs to be justified; the car was obviously modified for the look, not the functionality. Or did the half-inch of ground clearance not make that obvious enough?

Old 07-11-2010, 10:55 AM
HCF Member

when did this trend of rusty cars with fake add on performance modifications start? I know the trend of cheap add on plastic junk like APC is dying out. sorry it looks so complicated under my hood, when it's done, all the wires, etc will be bundled. if i can find a harness, i would love to move the fuse box, but I don't have a place to put it yet

Old 07-11-2010, 11:01 AM
Angry Admin

rat rods --> vwfags --> honda ****

if only it had stayed with rat rods those things are actually cool

Old 07-11-2010, 11:09 AM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by reaper2022
Dude, get over yourself. Not everything needs to be justified; the car was obviously modified for the look, not the functionality. Or did the half-inch of ground clearance not make that obvious enough?
what? am I the only one who thinks it's stupid? of course it has no function, but whats the point of the thread if everyone can't talk about how stupid it looks. I thought that was the point of this thread. I just can't stand when people do this garbage, and it makes everyone, who has built a functional car look bad.

Old 07-11-2010, 11:43 AM
Cat Fuсker

Hey, lostforawhile, would you mind doing a DIY on making them hoses?

Old 07-11-2010, 11:55 AM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by StifflersMom
Hey, lostforawhile, would you mind doing a DIY on making them hoses?
sure, what do you need to know? it's regular aeroquip stuff, but I had to machine and weld up a lot of adapters to work with the stock Honda block. I'll put one up, let me ponder what to put first. I know on the civics with all the aftermarket, there are a lot of special metric adapters made to convert to AN, on this Accord, there was nothing. send me a pm so I can figure out what you need to know

Quick Reply: i cant tell if this guy is serious