The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

I don't want no more =(

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2008, 07:44 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: I don't want no more =(

Yeah hating the snow here too, i basically have no first gear on snow lol.
And thats fine to all you warm weather places........enjoy your over 100 degree summers lol

Old 02-26-2008, 08:07 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: JenSI

ORIGINAL: GReddy_Civic

ORIGINAL: Hailchristian

lol..i turned the air conditioning on in the car today....
drop dead[:@]
I'm with GReddy on that one.. I'll hit him over the head with my snowboard I was told to learn how to use. lol.You **** waffles and ur warm weather! psssssssshhhhh! to ya'lls!
Hahah **** waffles.....That made me Lol. I have my snowboard sitting in my basement....I haven't used it in about 2 years though. I just don't have the time to go snowboarding anymore and if I do go, and something bad happens to me (which knowing my luck it would), I don't have health insurrance so I'd be SOL.

Old 02-27-2008, 01:40 AM

Hahah **** waffles.....That made me Lol. I have my snowboard sitting in my basement....I haven't used it in about 2 years though. I just don't have the time to go snowboarding anymore and if I do go, and something bad happens to me (which knowing my luck it would), I don't have health insurrance so I'd be SOL.
Yup, **** waffles.. thats my signature word! haha. I love snowboarding.. However, out of all the times I've been, I'm made it down the slopes twice without falling! I know what ya mean bout havin insurance. I'm not the most cordinated person no matter what I do. And after a trip snowboarding, I"m down in bed for like a week cuz I'm so beat up