The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.
View Poll Results: A poll
YES my cars been keyed
25.00%
no im luckey not been keyed yet
17.50%
doesnt mater id still be pissed...
57.50%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

I HATE HATERS.. STUPID KIDS! how about you?

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2007, 11:05 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: I HATE HATERS.. STUPID KIDS! how about you?

Damn, its not even my car and I am pissed as hell!!! That sucks man. Post up some pics of it when you get them taken care of.

Old 09-19-2007, 11:11 AM
Recognized HCF Member

ill definatly sand them out friday cause im off work.
still gotta do more work on my 94civic motor. and since its in the air conditioned shop... its takes priority.LOL

Old 09-19-2007, 11:23 AM
HCF Member

I think your right about the little kids. Ifa person didit and meant it,I don't think itwould ofjust scratch the surface, more like bend the sheet metal. which is easy I have seen keyed cars that have indents from people doing it.that and its a little circular, not some long straight line from front to back. Like forty said I would try to find some type of rubbing compound, sanding is only going to weaken the clear coat and when your car starts to oxides it sure of nuff will start where you sanded.

Old 09-19-2007, 11:24 AM
HCF Member

Good luck with the scratches and the 94..

Old 09-19-2007, 02:56 PM
Recognized HCF Member

ya well not to worried about the paint cause i know its been repainted before so im sure it has double layers.. and well i tried some rubbing compound BUT the scratches are not coming out as you can see in the first pictures. so i have to try and sand it out with either some 1K or 2K grit wet sandpaper and then buff it again... not to worried about oxidation cause i tend to wax the car every few months...
and if it does o well i can just repaint it later on...... i already need to repaint my hood and drivers door.... so no big deal LATER ON.....

Old 09-19-2007, 02:58 PM
HCF Member

Nice to see your so optomistic, good luck and hope it wont happen again.

Old 09-19-2007, 03:18 PM
HCF Member

if only you could keep the outer-shell of the car hooked upto a spare live battery in the trunk... i'm sure whoever touches your car wouldn't ever touch it again if you could do that[8D]... stupid car being grounded...

Old 09-19-2007, 03:20 PM
Super Cereal Admin

that sucks man.. but it could have been worse.. a little over a year ago, I had my mirrors broken off (both of 'em), my driver-side door handle ripped off, a nice boot print in my driver-side door, and a few scratches put on my car while it was in my school's parking lot (I was at a different school's track practicing for district championships at the time)... trust me, that pisses you off. And if anybody can make the connection... yes, that's the reason I have m3 mirrors now lol

Old 09-19-2007, 03:43 PM
Recognized HCF Member

well when i was in school i did have 1 kid key my car and yet i wanted to kick the living crap outta the guy i couldnt cause i was over 18 and didnt wanna go to jail over his punk @ss... BUT funny thing is that he braged about it to everyone in school even my girl friend at the time and was even stupid enough to say it infront of the RENTA COP during lunch hour.... hahahah and WELL he cracked under the renta piggie and had to go to court over it.... he got 1year probation and had to pay for the damges.. a EXPENSIVE paint for my 66impala which had to get a estimate from a old school shop which was nice and expensive quote
about 500bucks worth for the drivers door and front fender that was keyed preaty deep... funny thing was I PAINTED THAT CAR and had PLEANTY of paint left over so i just pocketed the cash and touched up the paint.... and smiled at that dumb @ss everytime i saw him in school and just laughed........

so its no big deal to repaint it... i mean i planed on repainting some sections of the car anyways.....

but its still a hassle that i have to deal with this crap from some stupid kid that needs thier @ss wooped!

Old 09-19-2007, 07:06 PM

it seems like you have to watch your car 24/7 no days huh. sorry to hear it man. cant have anything nice with out someone hating cuz the dont have the money or doesnt look as good

Quick Reply: I HATE HATERS.. STUPID KIDS! how about you?