The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.
View Poll Results: A poll
ARMY
10.81%
AIR FORCE
43.24%
MARINES
21.62%
NAVY
16.22%
CIVILIAN
8.11%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

If you were gong to join the Armed Forces which branch would you join?

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2007, 11:11 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: If you were gong to join the Armed Forces which branch would you join?

Where the hell's the Coast Guard!? That would be my first choice, but second would the Air Force. From all the Air Force guys I talk to they make it to the branch with all the ex-stoners so i think I'd fit right in. Not to get technical, but the Marines aren't a branch of the military. They're a sub-division of the Navy, just like the Seals, but not elite. The real five branches of the U.S. military are National Guard, Army, Air Force, Coast Guard, and Navy.

Old 08-14-2007, 01:24 PM
Default RE: If you were gong to join the Armed Forces which branch would you join?

[hr]Army is not a good place to go dont get that much money. And they send you right away to the war after boot camp. I would choose the marines get money and you can study wat you want and they pay 4 you. They dont send your right away when you get out of boot camp to war they keep you in base and they send old soldier and then they send you.

Old 08-14-2007, 02:18 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: AgentofDarkness

ORIGINAL: reaper2022
I like sleeping too much, and I'm just plain toolazy to do all that exercise... hell, I can't even keep up a 3x a week weight-lifting schedule lol
LOL I'm the same way. I didn't join football in high school (even though I think i would have been decent) because I hate running.
me too!!!

hahahhaa lets start a club!

Old 08-14-2007, 03:04 PM
HCF Member

Marines, because they see the most action and are known to be tough. I dont think any other branches stand a chance after seeing Full Metal Jacket.

Old 08-14-2007, 04:18 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Masonn

ORIGINAL: AgentofDarkness

ORIGINAL: reaper2022
I like sleeping too much, and I'm just plain toolazy to do all that exercise... hell, I can't even keep up a 3x a week weight-lifting schedule lol
LOL I'm the same way. I didn't join football in high school (even though I think i would have been decent) because I hate running.
me too!!!

hahahhaa lets start a club!
I'm in getting drunk and skateboarding seemed like a better choice then running from 7 am to 4 pm everyday for the last month of your summer, just to get hit by big sweaty dudes on creatine, and lose anyway (our team hasnt won in honestly 4 years haha)

Old 08-15-2007, 11:28 AM

[hr]Your right Marines are on tough bunch thats why i choose marines.

Old 08-15-2007, 12:20 PM
HCF Member

I joined the Navy. They have more chit to do.

Old 08-16-2007, 08:20 AM
HCF Member

Im a 0311 Marine.. A grunt that is on the ground in iraq..... I like this poll .... Well if you going to join because your scared to go to iraq then i wouldnt join any branch. If your a hard as and have some guts and dont mind puting some lead down range in to yard apes face then join the corp. If your not hard enough to join the corp then join the Navy. There corpsman are just as hard as us. Well other then that dont join. Airforce is more of a college life and ppl whjo just want benifits and dont wanna defend ****.. Dont care for them pretty much a bunch of pretty ****.........Army i work with them and thats all ill say.... We are all in it for the same reason So ........My suggestion is grow a pair and go put some lead down range. **** fun

Old 08-16-2007, 08:24 AM
HCF Member

Another thing.... Money its all the same we get paid the same for the same stuff ......No brnahc makes more then the other.... After you are in you will see... To get bonus... You gotta be a hot kid with some brain and have a degree so they can turn you into a officer(turd)....

Old 08-16-2007, 08:27 AM
HCF Member

i'm going into the navy as a "turd"[:@]

Quick Reply: If you were gong to join the Armed Forces which branch would you join?