The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.
View Poll Results: A poll
ARMY
10.81%
AIR FORCE
43.24%
MARINES
21.62%
NAVY
16.22%
CIVILIAN
8.11%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

If you were gong to join the Armed Forces which branch would you join?

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2007, 12:22 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: If you were gong to join the Armed Forces which branch would you join?

ORIGINAL: Finney_3

**** you my brother in law has been in the Air Force for 12 years and my father is a 25 year vet of the Air Force. My father was involved in conflicts the U.S. government has still yet unveil to the public, has 2 busted ear drums because of taking on fire on a flight line in Grenada. If it were not for the Air Force you would not get supplies, you would not have air support, we would not have a national missle defense system, and you would have to travel by boat everywhere. Dont talk down on any branch of service, you have no right to and I could care less if you are serving or not. Dont hate because the people in the Air Force are trained to do different **** better than you, I mean sure you as one person can go out and shoot people with your little gun but people in the Air Force have the power to wipe whole cities off the map. Who was it that ended WW2? Sure as hell was not the Marines

Damn you god madd butt hurt about airforce........I have whatever right i wanna talk.. You aint got no right talking anything at all..... How can you talk good about something you only know throughwords..........I tell you what .........wear the boots, wear the gear, deal with the heat, get shot at all the time, hit a coupel ieds, and then talk to me... until then your cut
Words? listen I may not have joined but I lived the life, the dangers, the ups, and the downs my whole childhood. My father dedicated25 yearsto this country and you have no right to degrade the branch of srvice he was in. Wearing the boots and dealing with the heat means not that you have earned any certain honor and inner city kids and adults get shot at all the time does that make them abetter person......no. Just because some or even most Air Force work from a desk does not deminish what they do and have done. Hell isn't it Marinesthat get caught raping young girls in southern Japan? So I guess that makes all of you rapiest.

Thankyou for serving but you need to give respect before earning it.

Old 08-30-2007, 08:47 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: If you were gong to join the Armed Forces which branch would you join?

Who was it that ended WW2?
The Japanese Emperor

Old 08-30-2007, 09:12 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Mad7s

Where the hell's the Coast Guard!? That would be my first choice, but second would the Air Force. From all the Air Force guys I talk to they make it to the branch with all the ex-stoners so i think I'd fit right in. Not to get technical, but the Marines aren't a branch of the military. They're a sub-division of the Navy, just like the Seals, but not elite. The real five branches of the U.S. military are National Guard, Army, Air Force, Coast Guard, and Navy.
To be technical.....the National Guard is a reserve component of the Army and Airforce and the Coast Guard is a branch of the military but is under the Department of Homeland Security.

So...... 4 branches, Army, Navy, Air Force, and Coast Guard.

I am in the Navy and I still have respect for any and all branches.

Old 09-17-2007, 12:38 PM

id be a SEAL special forces

Old 09-17-2007, 09:41 PM
HCF Member

AHAHAHAHHAHAHA LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most People chose AIR FORCE.. WHOOOOOOOOOT HOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

Well I just joined AF ROTC
I'll let you guys how it is

Old 03-01-2009, 11:13 AM
HCF Member

Hoy Crap....I was just looking through some of the things i posted on here years ago and i found this post. Wow.. Yeah i actually joined the army....and i've been in for 3 years now and I just attained the ranke of Sergeant. Havent posted on here in a while.. but yeah....oh alaso i effin sold my civic.

DOH! *smacks head*
but i bought an 05Jetta....Its sweeeeet! faster than my civic was too...hella nicer and newer too....