The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Interesting day so far and its only 10am

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2007, 06:31 AM
February 2010 ROTM
Default Interesting day so far and its only 10am

so far i have had a crazy day and its only 10 am...story time kids gather around...

so i am driving down a city road pull into a parking lot where an autobody shop is (need some supplies) wasn't speeding wasnt pushing the car hard its 9am lol i was still sleepy...pull in go to get out of the car and look over and there is a cop beside me with its lights on ....both cops proceed to just out of the car yelling at me to stay in the car mother****er.....i was like holy jesus what the hell....tried to think what i did...wasn't speeding....used my turn signal and all that fun stuff....they sand by the car with guns drawn mind you so i knew it was some serious ****....they tell me to hold my hand out the window and open the car...get out slowly with hands on my head fingers interlocked walk backwards....i was freaking out cause i had no clue what i did no warrants at all, no tickets outstanding...one officer puts me in the cruiser they ask if i have anything illegal in the car i say no they search my car and stuff....i ask 6 times why they are holding me they say they have su****ion the car is stolen......WOW ummmmm why is that....because we saw that your center console is all torn out...which it was i am working on my carPC.....i say is that really enough to pull me out of my car they say we can lol....so eventually everything checks out,,,,they ask why my console is like that i tell them ....i was not once rude or a dick to them or a smartass... he then says i can go and he is giving me a warning for my exhaust cause its loud lol and to get my front plate on my car

so that is my day lol i think it was all a bit much but hey whatever at least they are looking for stolen civics

Old 07-28-2007, 07:34 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: Interesting day so far and its only 10am

how the hell did they know your console wasnt there, i mean, chances arethey were on the side of the road somewhere & saw inside you car as you drove by? sounds like they had a slow night

Old 07-28-2007, 07:39 AM
February 2010 ROTM

i am guessing i passed them cause i pased a cop that was turning at a light and one of them saw it but i didnt see them behind me cause they were a few cars back im guessing then saw me turn and thought i was trying to ditch them

Old 07-28-2007, 10:49 AM
HCF Member

Thats crazy man. Hell of a way to start the day huh?

Old 07-28-2007, 11:21 AM
HCF Member

are they allowed to do that just because they saw a taken apart centre console....? wow. that sucks man,

Old 07-28-2007, 11:26 AM
HCF Member

lol wow dude great start of a day.... you should've tod them that the reasopn your center console is torn like that is because you r making a mini fridge for their donuts

Old 07-28-2007, 12:51 PM
HCF Member

haha...holy cow man...I don't even wake up until 11...and you're already getting arrested and stuff...glad everything checked out though...

Old 07-28-2007, 02:07 PM
HCF Member

That is nuts, sorry you had the guns drawn on you man. I always cringe when I hear stories like this and am glad the caffeine intake for those two wasn't too high this morning. The removed center console is always the classic excuse for bored cops. Hoep the rest of the day was/is better for you.

Old 07-28-2007, 02:39 PM

I would've been pissed and raise hell. They can't do that, they had no reason to search your car and no right to do so anyway. But that's me, I don't take rediculous dumb crap like that without a fight.

Old 07-28-2007, 02:44 PM
HCF Member

i'm sorry, but i would have been a little more ill than you were. plus, it wouldn't even hold up in court if it were to go that far. i'd tell their *** to look in the glove box, get the registration, and look at my dam license, and then leave me the hell alone and go eat another donut.

Quick Reply: Interesting day so far and its only 10am