The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Interesting day so far and its only 10am

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2007, 04:05 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Interesting day so far and its only 10am

f*ck cops, seriously, such dicks, thats all i have to say.....

that, and waht a way to start the day [&:]

Old 07-28-2007, 04:24 PM
HCF Member

no offense to cops, and don't tell me 'they're just doing their job'. yes, they are doing their job, and it's a dangerous one at that, but i didn't pick their job, they did. and i have yet to meet a 'nice' cop in my area. they're all ******** and they think they are above anyone. (take away their gun and badge and lets just see how much of a man they are). i try and be friendly, but they're all just ********, i mean, they will pull you over in a heart beat for going one mph over, or not signaling when you're the only car on the street. i'd like to beat the **** out of some of them.

Old 07-28-2007, 04:33 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: ej6buddy

offense to cops, and don't tell me 'they're just doing their job'. yes, they are doing their job, and it's a dangerous one at that, but i didn't pick their job, they did. and i have yet to meet a 'nice' cop in my area. they're all ******** and they think they are above anyone. (take away their gun and badge and lets just see how much of a man they are). i try and be friendly, but they're all just ********, i mean, they will pull you over in a heart beat for going one mph over, or not signaling when you're the only car on the street. i'd like to beat the **** out of some of them.
well put, thanks alot bro, i feel that same EXACT way, check the first words haha

Old 07-28-2007, 07:55 PM

ORIGINAL: crayzieman

I would've been pissed and raise hell. They can't do that, they had no reason to search your car and no right to do so anyway. But that's me, I don't take rediculous dumb crap like that without a fight.
+1

Their lack of probable cause for pulling you over and exercising a felony stop is completely out of line and excessive. I would have a serious talk with their supervisors. If their lights are on, that means their camera is on. Everything should have been recorded.