The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

New law from car stereo in illinois ???

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2007, 04:44 PM
Recognized HCF Member
Default RE: New law from car stereo in illinois ???

hell most new cars have FACTORY RADIOS that are just as good as aftermarket systems.... 75feet isnt realy that much....
and well i know PLEANTY of older guys that drive bikes.... im surrounded by them at my house.... behind me... infront of me and front and side of me.... so im ALWAYS hearing thier pipes roll out.... and since im out here in the country its PREATY OFTEN when you hear a few bikers racing down the road at 100mph easy loud pipes so loud you hear them reving up 1mile down the road! with never backing off the throttle!!!!!!

bikes use that.... SO CARS CAN HEAR US beside them on the roads crap which is TOTAL BS!!!!!!!!! if your so scared of geting ran over THEN SELL THE BIKE AND BUY A CONVERTIBLE.....
BUT they like driving bikes as much as i like to bump my stereo at times!!!!!

but at least ive heard one state that is having a law inforced about loud pipes on bikes...... so at least some people have common sense... as well as the helmet laws.
cause IF I HAVE TO WEAR MY SEATBELT and if not I GET TICKETED.... then i want the same thing EQUAL for ALL VEHICLES on the road!!!!!

Old 09-19-2007, 07:25 PM
HCF Member

F*CK THAT. They would be taking away my car after I had been shot dead. LOL

Old 09-19-2007, 08:04 PM
HCF Member

what scares me more is that it said they are allowing police officers to impound based on heresay, the officers don't hafta see it, don't hafta measure it, they just hafta get a complaint... now thats what scares me the most, get one po'ed cop, and yeah bye bye car...

yay Canada, goin back to downloadin music [8D]

Old 09-19-2007, 08:54 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: alpeffers

what scares me more is that it said they are allowing police officers to impound based on heresay, the officers don't hafta see it, don't hafta measure it, they just hafta get a complaint... now thats what scares me the most, get one po'ed cop, and yeah bye bye car...

yay Canada, goin back to downloadin music [8D]
Exactly, you could call the cops and complain about anyone and they get in trouble. That really sucks.