The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

oil and gas a new high

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2008, 05:13 AM
Cat Fuсker
Default RE: oil and gas a new high

Shut up Tim, I'm looking for a reason to get hammered and drive to DC

Old 03-12-2008, 05:15 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Roto

Shut up Tim, I'm looking for a reason to get hammered and drive to DC
No that's what i'm saying, stop forum whining and do something

right now in Saudi Arabia gas is $0.91 a gallon, Kuait $0.78 a gallon, Venezuela $0.12 a gallon you ask me this is still Bush's fault

Old 03-12-2008, 05:17 AM
Cat Fuсker

Well, in order to do something we have to organize...what's a better place to start than a forum? Even if it's just me driving down there I don't give two craps And I'm not moving to Venezuela...

Old 03-12-2008, 05:32 AM
Stinky Administrator

the problem is our economy is not set up for gas over $2.50 a gallon, here we pay for our health care where some country's have free health care its getting to the point even our middle class family's are going poor. i mean **** milk here in tn is $5.39 a gallon i went to get grocery's yesterday it cost me $28.00 more this month then last month it has to end and end now. i think this should be posted on every forum we are a member of and show our government we are tired of it
sherrie pays $87.00 a month for health care thats with a $35.00 doctor visit co pay and it barley covers rx's and she's a diabetic a vial of insulin is $89.00. its getting where if you make $12.00 an hour you just barley make it

Old 03-12-2008, 05:42 AM
Cat Fuсker

Yeah...I stopped packing lunch and don't do lunch anymore cause I can't afford it. And I get paida lot more than 12/hour... paying health insurance for the family is almost half my paycheck, and it was fine when gas was around $2.30, now I'm buying a bike to save gas cause it's cheaper to INSURE more vehicles than it is to fill them up. NEver thought I'd say that one.

Old 03-12-2008, 08:07 AM
HCF Member

One of the reasons Europeans pay more for gas is they pay for repairing their roads and building new ones through taxes on their gas. We pay for our road repairs through property taxes, and improving our infrastructure through income taxes. My 90 year-old mother pays for road repairs even though she doesn't drive and rarely leaves the house. As gas prices go up we should see more Honda owners on this forum, there will be fewer SUV drivers out there

Old 03-12-2008, 08:59 AM
HCF Member

Well to tell u the truth I live in germany right now and I have not seen a single road construction crew even working on a road over here and also to tell the truth about the dollar we are in such a recession that we cant even get out of it now. Some thing has to be done we need another depression or something along those lines so every single country the currency is worth jack **** again and the dollar overpowers them all once again.

The Euro is betting up the dollar for some apparant reason and dont know why.

Old 03-12-2008, 12:53 PM
Stinky Administrator
Old 03-12-2008, 01:21 PM
HCF Member

Either Bush is more of an idiot than I thought or he just pretending of not knowing that gas prices are close to $4/gallon[&:]
http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/pol...gas.prices.cnn

Old 03-12-2008, 01:27 PM
Cat Fuсker

Bush has no reason to even look at gas prices. His term is almost over. All he cares about right now is making sure that HIS plans keep being upheld with whoever gets into office next.

Quick Reply: oil and gas a new high