The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

oil and gas a new high

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2008, 01:49 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: oil and gas a new high

Complaining does nothing so untill people are ready to mobilize and do something about such a widespread problem then nobody has the right to bitch IMO. This world not this country is aimed at making the rich richer and the poor poorer.

Old 03-15-2008, 04:53 PM
Default RE: oil and gas a new high

ORIGINAL: Gene J

One of the reasons Europeans pay more for gas is they pay for repairing their roads and building new ones through taxes on their gas. We pay for our road repairs through property taxes, and improving our infrastructure through income taxes. My 90 year-old mother pays for road repairs even though she doesn't drive and rarely leaves the house. As gas prices go up we should see more Honda owners on this forum, there will be fewer SUV drivers out there
Yup, that's me! Not an SUV though. I got rid of a HEMI powered sport truck in October, for my 2008 Si. It was a really cool truck, but I got tired of putting $60 bucks a week in the gas tank[sm=insomnia.gif]and it was still under $3 then.