The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Are people who drive hondas "Friends" Or "Enemies?"

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2010, 08:20 PM
Chubby Chaser

I love driving my jeep, everyone sticks together and is very friendly.

Old 05-27-2010, 08:21 PM

Originally Posted by Kenny-g (Cx to HxS)
Yea most of the s2000's around here arent riced out with a ugly @$$ body kit or nothin but one of em is and he gets no respect haha kinda funny actually since his car has a nice K20 in it but still.
This guy has a K20 in his s2k? wth?

Anyways... for some reason, people around my area are douches if they are driving a Cobalt, or some stupid focus hatchback. I don't think they expect to hear the S/C "wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnn!" screaming as I walk away from them. That is all.

Old 05-27-2010, 09:52 PM
HCF Member

well one just blew up here ROLF!! I was out in the garage and I heard someone at the stop sign revving the **** out of their engine, sounded like a turbo, maby the blow off valve gives them a hard on, anyway i kept hearing wahhhhhhhhhhhh hisssssss waaaaaa hissss then BANG!!!! looked to be a sticker covered civic with azalea lights and a fart can, probably bought a turbo kit from someone and didn't have a clue how to set it up right. I love this, this is the same dumbass who likes to do this at 3 AM and wake up my grandson. Last I saw him and his buddy were pushing it down the street, must have spent all their money on stickers, nothing left for AAA. Dumb idiots left a big puddle of oil at the stop sign, I went out and threw oil dry on it, before someone slid through the intersection.

Old 05-27-2010, 11:29 PM
July 2010 ROTM

my god kenny g simmer down lol! j/k man. umm, well, i have had my license suspended 5 times since i turned sixteen. last time was a couple yrs ago and a buddy had to move in to drive me to work every day. i enjoy a good street race. say what u will; i know the consequences. i work at a road course every wknd. its not the same, and drag racing isnt dynamic. that being said..... around here, civic/integra ownership is like a brotherhood. we all stick together to combat the threat of the tractor suspension mustangs and camaros (sorry reaper, no offense). theres no love for imports in north alabama. we all stick together, and laugh at the 5.0's and IROCs.

Old 05-27-2010, 11:32 PM
July 2010 ROTM

now that ive pondered it, i suppose the allure of a 2am impromptu street race btwn cars that are so dissimilar must be the spontainaiety of it. butterflies, fear, anxiety, adrenaline, its all a free (if u will) high. i have been clean for almost six years (september 1st will be six) and the only rush i still indulge in is that of a street race. okay, let the admonishing begin.

Old 05-28-2010, 04:20 AM
Super Cereal Admin

Originally Posted by cvcrcr99
This guy has a K20 in his s2k? wth?
I can see it. I mean, if you can swap an F20C into an EK with a K-series transmission, why not the other way around?

Old 05-28-2010, 07:25 AM
Chubby Chaser

im waiting to see a integra with a d series swapped into it. lol

Old 05-28-2010, 07:43 AM
Super Cereal Admin

I'll do it for teh lulz.

Actually, I'll get a 'lude and an EG and just switch the engines around

Old 05-28-2010, 10:13 AM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by Kenny-g (Cx to HxS)
Apoplectic1: Dude stfu, u say "oh dont street race cause its dangerous and only ricers do it" yada yada yada and then tell us a story about how u tried to get a "ricer" to race you today and he got pulled over for it while u totally just f@cked around with him...thats a prety big douchebag (and ricey) move if u ask me. Oh but then you say some **** about ricers ??? you outta everyone on this forum have no room to talk about not being a ricer. You wanna put altezza's on ur ride, white wall tires, and god only knos what else.
I am a douchebag, not denying that one, and I wasn't trying to get him to race me, I was trying to get him to think I was wanting to so he would do something stupid in front of the cop, I least I don't go flaming without or no reason. I'm not putting whitewalls on it, I was wondering what it would look like if I did. I like the look of altezza's, so what? I know a lot of people here think they look too aftermarket and somehow that equals ricer or something. You all know what else, I listed it all in my project zone.

Old 05-28-2010, 10:15 AM
Super Cereal Admin

My biggest problem with altezzas is that I have to look at them, not the ricer that has them.

And yes, you were being a giant a**clown, and that behavior in itself is ricey.

Quick Reply: Are people who drive hondas "Friends" Or "Enemies?"