The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Please Suport The Jdm Movement

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2011, 06:28 PM
Default Please Suport The Jdm Movement

I will not advertise my site without consulting the HCF staff and following the correct course of action.
I will not advertise my site without consulting the HCF staff and following the correct course of action.

Instead I will send an email to Amanda at: amanda.rall@internetbrands.com to discuss the matter further.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Old 03-02-2011, 10:24 PM
HCF Member

idk if youve mentioned it or maybe i missed it somewhere but whats the site name?

Old 03-03-2011, 08:23 AM
Super Cereal Admin

Originally Posted by HCF Rules

Selling or solicitation of ANYTHING in the general forum, by Private Message or in Chat is considered Spam and is not allowed. Anyone found posting excessive links to their websites, or suspected of "sneaky" advertising will be warned and will possibly lose their posting privileges. Please post your private party ads in the Honda Civic Forum Classifieds forum sections. If you are a business and have a product or service that would be of interest to our members, visit our Advertising/Sponsorship page to learn how you can join our team and help support our community. We offer a variety of low-cost packages that can be of great benefit to your company.

No promotions of other related sites. There is no problem with occasionally using the name of other sites or even posting a link to a pertinent thread from another site, but repeatedly referring to other related sites is considered "SPAM" and is not allowed. Please have the decency of NOT putting links to them in your signature, profile or have a post, PM or Chat telling our members to come over to another related site. Such activity is ground for removal from signature, and repeated offenses are grounds for being banned.
I'll be more than happy to modify or delete any posts that I feel violate either one of these rules.