The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

PS3, ready to get in line

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2006, 11:29 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: PS3, ready to get in line

damn u arguement diffusers!!!

Old 11-13-2006, 11:41 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Ben

Phoenix go to xbox.com and see if you can find that link, if you don't have live theres a thing you can burn to a cd that enables the 360 to play all xbox games. And to Patrick, a system does not need to play catch up when it is miles ahead of the competition.
To Ben, here's link There's almost 300 xbox games playable on the 360 but not all of them are. And there's no need to be a fanboy.

To Patrick, you might have not heard of scratch disk for PS2. But I've have seen and played so many of them with laser problems. Consoles have flaws. Also so with the fanboys, there're just as many or more Sony fanboys since there're more PS2 and fanboys are just fanboys.

Old 11-13-2006, 11:45 PM
Stinky Administrator

i haven't heard of a scratch disk

Old 11-14-2006, 06:55 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

ORIGINAL: Fiirkan

^ you're one to talk... reading the Clone High quote and not even acnologing it... jeez
DUDE! I didn't think anyone else liked that show. Me and my roomates in college watched it habitually, for the one season that it was on. I can't believe they cancelled that, but kept the rest of the absolute **** that was on MTV

Old 11-14-2006, 07:21 AM
HCF Member

I can think of a couple things my civic needs with the same 500 dollars price tag.I will stick with my PS2 till all the hipe,price and reviews are good.++++1Playstation fan.

Old 11-14-2006, 11:57 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Forty04

ORIGINAL: Fiirkan

^ you're one to talk... reading the Clone High quote and not even acnologing it... jeez
DUDE! I didn't think anyone else liked that show. Me and my roomates in college watched it habitually, for the one season that it was on. I can't believe they cancelled that, but kept the rest of the absolute **** that was on MTV
Clone High ****ing rocks man. i wish they would bring it back... i totally agree with you about someof the **** that is on MTV[:'(]

Old 11-14-2006, 12:46 PM
Administrator

ORIGINAL: phoenix_gtr

ORIGINAL: Ben

Phoenix go to xbox.com and see if you can find that link, if you don't have live theres a thing you can burn to a cd that enables the 360 to play all xbox games. And to Patrick, a system does not need to play catch up when it is miles ahead of the competition.
To Ben, here's link There's almost 300 xbox games playable on the 360 but not all of them are. And there's no need to be a fanboy.

To Patrick, you might have not heard of scratch disk for PS2. But I've have seen and played so many of them with laser problems. Consoles have flaws. Also so with the fanboys, there're just as many or more Sony fanboys since there're more PS2 and fanboys are just fanboys.
im well aware that we have plenty of people here who prefer sony systems, but when we make any mention about microsoft not being the best thing in the world, ben has a melt down...he fires away about how awful sony is, and none of the sony guys really speak up.

so he is either the owner of microsoft stock, or he spends too much time trying to stick up for his gaming system, getting all worked up over a discussion with a bunch of people like myself, who dont care...

Old 11-14-2006, 12:56 PM

Man who the f*** cares about gaming systems blah blah blah. You have in your posesion what you like and what you want. Crazy to have sony vs. Microsoft battles!!

Old 11-14-2006, 02:15 PM
HCF Member

what it all comes down to isnt supiriority(sp?) its all in what you want to play. there are more games that i prefer to play on the playstation console which is why i do not have an xbox. also i personally hate the bulky xbox controler. regardless as to which console is better doesnt matter if you cant play the game you want to play. gran turismo 3 by far is my favorite simulation game, ill stick to what i like to play...........also my ps2 has never gave me a problem, 5 years and running strong.

Old 11-14-2006, 03:15 PM
HCF Member

im well aware that we have plenty of people here who prefer sony systems, but when we make any mention about microsoft not being the best thing in the world, ben has a melt down...he fires away about how awful sony is, and none of the sony guys really speak up.

so he is either the owner of microsoft stock, or he spends too much time trying to stick up for his gaming system, getting all worked up over a discussion with a bunch of people like myself, who dont care...
Thas why he called Ben a fanboy...

Quick Reply: PS3, ready to get in line