The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Question about trip to Europe

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2007, 08:03 PM
HCF Member
Default Question about trip to Europe

Well I have been saving up my money for a while now to mod my car with, but now I am conflicted. This summer I am going on a 3 week trip to Europe with friends and I have the majority of the money I need for it in my account but with the dollar becoming less strong and the Euro getting even further ahead all the time I am thinking maybe it would be smart to put some of my car mod money into the trip account that way I don't run out of money while I am there and so I have some extra spending money.

If you are interested the three countries I will be visiting will be England, France and Italy, and possibly a couple days in Germany (gotta drive the autobahn )

Do you guys think it would be smart on my part to wait to mod the car and put some more money in the trip fund? or should I go ahead and mod my car and put money in for the trip later?

Old 10-27-2007, 08:38 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: Question about trip to Europe

Well it seems either way youre going to put money in your car and in the trip. Does it matter which comes first? I mean your car isnt going anywhere, but the trip is. Have fun, spend some money on the trip, come back and save alittle then fix up the rod. Man I am such a hypocrite...im going to Florida and not spending any of my car savings lol. Btw, I was going to go on some kind of Europe site seeing thing. But if I went the only thing id be site seeing is the bars

Old 10-27-2007, 09:04 AM
Cat Fuсker

trip FTW...you live only once...

Old 10-27-2007, 09:22 AM
HCF Member

Ask yourself which is gonna last you longer in the end. Is the crap you buy overseas gonna make you happy while you are driving to work for the next five years? Thats how I always look at it.

Have fun and dont do anything stupid over there. LOL

Old 10-27-2007, 02:47 PM
Laced with Sarcasm

my buddy's girlfriend just got back from a trip to Europe, which cost her a small fortune. Keep you pennies for now, the car will still be there when you get home

And for the love of god, go to a Metal show while you're there

Old 10-27-2007, 03:46 PM
HCF Member

yeah, i can't wait, this is going to be my first time out of the country! lol should be fun, 3 week long trip, possibly more, i got the offer of having a free place to stay outside Frankfurt in Germany if i want it from my dads friend who lives over there, get to spend it with my friends too which will be pretty sweet. Also will get to spend time with one of my friends who lives in Liverpool who I don't get to see very often, so will be nice to get to spend some time with her and get to see the area where she lives, hopefully I can convince my friends to go off and do something for a day so i can spend time with her alone lol.

As far as money goes I am going to spend some of it to mod my car that way it gives me at least the satisfaction of having done something to it and save the rest for my trip, no need to go crazy on my car just yet lol it can wait.

@Koshak
What part of florida are you visiting? If you get a chance and aren't already planning too, if you are 21 or over I would reccomend coming to Tampa and hanging out at channelside and centro ybor, huge party places every weekend, lots of fun, unfortunately I can't get in

~edit~
hell yeah, metal show is a must while i am there, also a soccer game, love watching soccer and think it would be great to get to go to a game in Europe

Old 10-27-2007, 03:51 PM
Cat Fuсker

Euro chicks are fun...

Old 10-27-2007, 04:33 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Roto

Euro chicks are fun...
If by fun you mean they roll you for your cash and leave you screaming in French at the top of your lungs outside of a train station. Then yeah, they are a blast!

Old 10-27-2007, 05:04 PM
Cat Fuсker

no, that's not what I meant In fact, try to not show you have cash at all...

Old 10-27-2007, 05:51 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: windcalmer

ORIGINAL: Roto

Euro chicks are fun...
If by fun you mean they roll you for your cash and leave you screaming in French at the top of your lungs outside of a train station. Then yeah, they are a blast!
LOL indeed, have known her a while though so dont have to worry about it with her, but yeah definetely wont be carrying much cash with me anywhere, definetely don't want to get it taken from me lol

Quick Reply: Question about trip to Europe