The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

RedShift Motorsports

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2008, 04:38 AM
HCF Member
Default RedShift Motorsports

Hey everyone, not 100% sure as to where I should put this on the site. I just wanted you all to be aware of a new company I have been checking out for the past couple months. The company is called RedShift Motorsports. They are out of Dallas,PA. They seem pretty in-tune (no pun intended) with Hondas. They have a racing background and seem to be a no-bs no frills sorta place.

It seems as though most of their products at this time are unfortunately (for most here) for the 8th Gen. However they do custom pieces so I am sure they can help out with whatever your needs are.

They just recently opened an online store (I think it was yesterday). http://www.redshiftmotorsports.com/R...eMegaStore.htm. I included the linkfor everyone. Anyways,I think its always nice to find a new company that mightmake other companies have to raise their bar a little higher to compete and I wanted to share it with you all.

Polo should like these people, they seem like they are big on their superchargers. It looks like they have some nasty turbo kits coming this way as well (watch out AJP! ).

Old 05-07-2008, 09:06 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: RedShift Motorsports

SO... in other word you're trying to advertise their site for free.....

oh and in case you didn't know it's grounds for banishment

Old 05-07-2008, 09:17 AM
HCF Member

??? No They look like they have some stuff that some people might want to buy and I am just letting everyone know about them???

I have no affiliation with them. And if I can get banished for that then so should anyone for mentioning any sort of brand or company.

It was not my objective to upset anyone. Wow, glad I was tring to just help. No one listen to me please. Buy all the ebay crap you want because you are unsure of where to buy anything anywhere else.

Old 05-07-2008, 09:21 AM
mxs
HCF Member

I don't think he represents RedShift.

They are pretty well-known in the autocross community but haven't done any retail sales in about a year. IMO, it's good to have them back. I have bought a bunch of stuff from them in the past.

Old 05-07-2008, 09:22 AM
HCF Member

Thank you for sticking up for me. Im just trying to be nice. I just wanted to let everyone know they seemed cool and someone might want to look at them for some things.

Old 05-07-2008, 09:40 AM
HCF Member

OK i've never heard of em, so i wasn't quite sure to be honest, you should contact them and see if they'd be interested in being a vendor for the site, we could use more vendors.

Old 05-07-2008, 09:46 AM
HCF Member

I am sure they would love the coverage. They do however have a forum of their own? I am not sure? I know they are members of 8th gen forum or whatever its called. I have googled as much as I could to find out about them. I will try to find out and see what I can do.

Old 05-07-2008, 09:54 AM
Cat Fuсker

I doubt they'd be interested in vending here. Like Marnie said, they are well known in the autocross community. We have 3-4 cars sponsored by them that run around this area.

Old 05-07-2008, 12:22 PM

i can vouch for them. talked to the owner about my car and setting up the suspension for it and purchased my suspension from them. unfortunately they were not selling items for a while to give time to build up their company but now their back. i've seen their sponsored cars run, top notch cars for sure. i dont know how interested they'd be on becoming a vendor here since they are more race oriented than street but wouldnt hurt asking.