The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

So I got in an accident today.....

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2005, 06:54 PM
Default So I got in an accident today.....

I was drivin down the road, goin 5 under the speed limit cuz i was comin up to a red light, and some lady decides to turn left out of weiner works (on the right side of the road), and cut across 4 lanes of traffic (one of which i was in). I slammed on the brakes of course, abs turned on and everything, but i couldnt stop in time or steer out of the way, so i t-boned her. My car is white, and her truck was black, so when i hit her, it dented her drivers side from the door to the fender, and left white paint all over her car, and most of the paint got ripped off of my bumper, and what didnt get ripped off was covered in black paint from her truck. Luckily there aren't any dents in my bumper, or any further damage to the car (as far as i know). So we pulled into weiner works, some lady runs up to me, tells me she saw the whole thing, gives me her name and phone number in case i need a witness for court or whatever, and leaves. Then the lady in the truck finally makes it into weiner works, we talk, she doesnt want to exchange insurance info cuz something about her losing her insurance, so she says she'll pay for any damage, but i'm like hell no so i call the cops, cops come and i file an accident report, and i got all of her info, and now we're dealing with all the insurance crap. I hate bad drivers.

Sparknotes: Lady in truck pulls in front of me; I hit her; not much damage; she doesn't want to exchange insurance info; i say hell no to that; i call cops; we file accident report; i hate bad drivers.

Old 01-10-2005, 07:00 PM
Default RE: So I got in an accident today.....

man that sucks, when my car got hit in the 3 car pile up i was so mad....the girl who hit me and caused my car to hit the car infront of me had great insureance and fixed my car asap and gave me a free rental, hope urs works out as good as mine did

Old 01-10-2005, 09:05 PM
HCF Member

wow, i hate bad drivers with no insurance. it seems like the worst ones are the ones that dont have it. and always exchange info, if they dont want to, its shady, call the police. unless they have the cash in hand.

Old 01-10-2005, 09:26 PM

damn that sux. i hate bad drivers, insurence or no insurence.

Old 01-10-2005, 09:33 PM

Well she had insurance, but she didnt want to exchange insurance info because she said that if we filed a claim that she would lose her insurance. She just wanted to pay for the repairs. So I called the police and the cop sorted it all out. Oh and have you seen the inside of the traffic enforcement cars? Wow. They're incredible. Multiple laptops, tons of radio equipment, radars, and the headrest of the passenger seat is a printer.

Old 01-10-2005, 10:03 PM

man that sucks hope everything works out for you...was it in the civic or what?

Old 01-10-2005, 10:08 PM

Yeah it was in the civic. Thank GOD I wasn't in the mini.

Old 01-10-2005, 10:11 PM

yea...the insurance co. would have had fun paying for damage on that one...cool that your ok and everything tho man...later

Old 01-10-2005, 10:19 PM
Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]

Old 01-11-2005, 01:26 PM
NTX
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: XCM828

Oh and have you seen the inside of the traffic enforcement cars? Wow. They're incredible.
I think that all depends on why you're seeing the inside of it

Quick Reply: So I got in an accident today.....