The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

So you think you can get away???

Old 05-17-2008, 10:21 PM
HCF Member
Default So you think you can get away???

ok about 5 minutes ago im in my room chillin lookin at HCF and i hear bang x4 so im thinking **** was was that look out the window silver car speeds off. of cource i run out get in the em2 peel the **** out and chase their mfing azs down caught up. cut them off and got out started screaming these kids claimed to be chill with me f that they throw eggs at my car thats not cool. i told them that it had chipped the paint so on monday when i go and get my car alligned im going to say its getting the paint touched up. im going to tell them they owe me around 150 thats sounds like a good price. god i love the suspension on the em2 35mph 90 degree turns with nill tire screech. **** THEM

Old 05-17-2008, 10:30 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: So you think you can get away???

Ah, thats weak. At least you caught them, was it random or was it personal?

Old 05-17-2008, 10:31 PM
HCF Member

idk cause i was chillin with them the other day mfkers im pissed right now damn i wish i had your car though it woundnt have taken the block it took me maybe half of one haha

Old 05-17-2008, 10:53 PM
June 2010 ROTM

A very similar thing happend to me 2 years ago... I was at a friend's place chillin' inside and when I went outside I noticed my car had been egged. So, I drove it up his driveway and washed off my car with the hose. While I was doing that, a car came driving by, I hid, and sure enough they egged my friend's car! We jumped in my car and booked it after them. While doing so, I called the local police non-emergency number and was giving them them play-by-play. They couldn't lose me in their super awesome Grand AM GT (yeah, GT! super awesome!). Anyways, they gave up and stopped the car and came out pleading with me not to call the cops. But since I had been on the phone with the police to whole time they arrived within minutes of their pleas. They were sooo lucky that I called the cops instead of laying down my own law. They got curfew tickets, disorderly conduct tickets, and another ticket too. That made me feel a whole lot better!

Old 05-17-2008, 11:07 PM
HCF Member

ya stupid asses that sucks an ok he txts me saying now were even because i was in the car with him and he got a ticket for going through a stop sign. he didnt have his year and so he would have gotten in trouble for that but didnt and now that i told him that he can pay for this he claims that he did get charged for that F THAT. and i told him not to lie and also the other 2 in the car could pay for it. but wtv if i bring this to the cops i will have this as an admission of guilt because i responded to my txt of "now you get to pay the bill for egging my car" he says "now were even" admission of guilt i say YA BITCH ill keep it updated

Old 05-17-2008, 11:27 PM
HCF Member

Usschunkeymonkey(12:33:01AM): BITCH I GOT HIM[/align]Usschunkeymonkey(12:33:06AM): game over[/align]******** (12:33:22AM): ?[/align]Usschunkeymonkey(12:33:26AM): he tried to be like what if i told ur parents you were in the car with him[/align]Usschunkeymonkey(12:33:28AM): *me[/align]Usschunkeymonkey(12:33:50AM): i was like already told them cause if you would have had to pay for me in the car i would have paid you back[/align]Usschunkeymonkey(12:33:59AM): but you told me that it wasnt on the ticket[/align]Usschunkeymonkey(12:34:12AM): he responds " where is the paint chipped"?

it was far to long to not copy and paste yes usschunkeymonkey please enjoy
[/align]

Old 05-18-2008, 03:12 PM
HCF Member

luckily ive never had my car egged, but i dont go out anywhere on halloween for that reason. You have some weird friends if they think its funny to egg a persons car

Old 05-19-2008, 06:57 AM
HCF Member

This forum does not condone street racing in any form. I'm sure a moderator will be along shortly to flame you for your indiscretion. Shame on you!

Old 05-19-2008, 07:24 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

Gene....stop

OP, Punctuation, grammar,decent spelling, and sentence structure are aall wonderful things. No one is perfect when typing on the internet, but these messages are ridiculous.

I would "flame" you, but I couldnt make it far enough through the message to find out what really happened

Old 05-19-2008, 11:55 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Forty04
Gene....stop
lol!

I didn't understand those messages either... it's kinda funny.

But come on, I don't see the point of egging someone's car. Whatever happened to a good ol' fashioned beating?