The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Tattoos

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2007, 02:19 PM
Default Tattoos

So whats your guys experience with Tattoos. This is gonna be my first Tattoo it's gonna be on my right or left shoulder blade. Someone describe the pain for me not to sound like a sally but I ****in hate needs not the pain but the fact that theres something being stuck in my body. Me and my fiance are both getting a Japanese word in caligraphy saying forever. Shes gonna get it on her lower left part kinda by her belly button. The pic below is whatwere getting it's gonna be the top one.

Old 04-27-2007, 02:24 PM
Stinky Administrator
Default RE: Tattoos

i'm not going to lie some poeple it hurts and some it doesn't. i have 17 tats and it depends on where you get it. you said should blade thats a painfull place to get one as is the lower back and neck. the pain feels like a constant bee sting but its ok when they stop tatooing and it will be tender for a few days

Old 04-27-2007, 02:27 PM

LOL thanks for the honesty Derryl. Constant bee sting.... nice. I'll man up for this one.

Old 04-27-2007, 03:44 PM
HCF Member

While getting a tattoo with someone is a really great thing wait till you get married and have been married for a few years before you do it. My little cousin and I got two together but we are family. You might not be with this girl forever. Trust me, and wait. And if you do get them, try to get her to put it some where other than her belly. Because after she gets preggers and has a kid that tattoo is not gonna look so hot anymore.

Good luck with everything. Oh, and yeah its gonna hurt. It will feel sorta like a hot needle being raked across your skin, but after a while it will dull out and not be so bad. PM me if you have any other questions.

Old 04-27-2007, 04:01 PM
Stinky Administrator

yes i forgot about that do make sure you are staying with your girlfriend. and like windcalmer said that might be a bad place for a tat on her. she might want to think lower back. and you can pm me too if you have any questions

Old 04-27-2007, 07:12 PM
HCF Member

don't go with getting something on her lower back. just get it some where tasteful.

Old 04-27-2007, 09:34 PM
HCF Member

yeah, any boney place on your body (ribs, along your spine, etc) will hurt more than more fleshy parts of your body...

anyways, getting the words "forever" isnt all that bad...
at least your not getting each other's name....
that way, IF you do one day break up, you can joke and say you got it because you think your invincible lol

Old 04-27-2007, 09:40 PM
HCF Member

Like mentioned above, depends on the person and where you get it. I got three and none of them hurt, it felt like wierd kind of massages.

Old 04-27-2007, 09:44 PM
HCF Member

i wanna get a tat one day... but im still thinking about it..
im thinking about a dragon somewhere, like on my back,
or an old muscle car from the 50's (like a 54 chevy) on my ribs...
but that would hurt like hell...
but i think the best plan is to think about the tat for about a year, then, if your still set on getting it, then go out a get 'er done!!

p.s... i hate my arms.. they're so skinny, they're terribly for tattooing on... [:@]

Old 04-27-2007, 09:50 PM
HCF Member

depends, boney parts hurt more, i got my forearm done, hurts a little in the beginning, but ull get use to it, man up!!!!

Quick Reply: Tattoos