HondaCivicForum.com

HondaCivicForum.com (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/)
-   The Lounge (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/lounge-71/)
-   -   Things that REALLY piss me off (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/lounge-71/things-really-piss-me-off-76302/)

Remmy 06-17-2009 10:52 PM

Things that REALLY piss me off

-People who cut you off in the left lane only to not pick up the pace when if they looked in their mirrors .5 seconds longer they would clearly see you traveling at 10+mph faster causing you to slam on brakes/ ruin your average coasting ticker/ make you reset cruise control.

- Stop lights that you slam on brakes to properly meet then to almost immediately
go back to green.

- Trains/ bridges that stop traffic during rush hours

- Towns that make plenty of money from tourists, military, and toll booths yet dont bother to fix their effing roads.

- Its 20-effing-09, why arent there more traffic controlled lights!?

- People who think its funny going slow in the left lane only little do they know in most states its illegal and posted all over the highway.

- Round-a-bouts dont work. Ask England, they are doing away with them.

- Cookie cutter cardboard houses that cost ten fold more than they should. Yes, I watched an entire neighborhood get built in two weeks. They had the roads, street signs, and mail boxes up before the houses.

- People who refuse to properly maintain their vehicles causing me to suffer from their noxious exhaust.

- Being trapped behind a garbage truck and realizing by the time you smell it that its too late to switch on the air recycle button and there isnt anything you can do about it.

- Car dealers.

- Overpriced factory car parts when most of them are inefficient crap to begin with.

- People who cant pronounce and spell small English words. Ex: Ax=Ask, Da=The, Er=I

- There is no such thing as "funner". Instead try "more fun", it wont kill you I promise. This is why the world is laughing at the U.S..

- The BET channel. God forbid the white guys get a WET channel. Al Sharpton will be camped outside WET HQ with a megaphone until the building is torn down, and a memorial with funding package is set up.

- Foreigners who are quick to bitch and moan about USA. Funny how they cry for us when they are in trouble.

- Thick skulled liberals. For example, the need-to-get-back-to-the-kitchen women in Cali about a year ago trying to kick a Marine recruiting office out of town. The mayor even gave them their own pink outlined parking spot right in front of the office. Why would you bitch and moan at the exact thing that lets you do that? Talk about biting the hand that feeds you.

- The bullchit law that wont let under 21 military drink. In my opinion, if you are old and mature enough to die for your country, I dont see why you cant have a PBR after your shift.

- Auto insurance, the biggest legal scam in the history of the human race.

- Al Sharpton, the second biggest legal scam of the human race

- The media

- The black race guilt, seriously, its over. The white man isnt bringing you down anymore. Stop kicking it like a dead horse.

- No body kicks a dead horse more than broadcasting does with reality shows with has been nobodys.

- People that ask me why I drive a gas guzzling Jeep assuming Im the normal douche bag that drives to the mall all day whilst swerving around mud puddles. Yes, I ACTUALLY use my Jeep for off-roading applications. My family owns a couple thousand acres, two wheel drive doesnt cut it there sometimes.

-People who forcefully ear f*** you at a bar for an hour long immaculate monologue about the middle-eastern conflict and what they think about it and why its so wrong. Honestly, if you arent in the military and or not directly involved with it to see what goes on and witness the before and after, SHUT UP, SHUT THE F*** UP! CNN and FOX sell the most news when its bad news, its a fact.

- Jaywalkers. Dont sue me when your dumb ass gets hit because you jumped out in the street without looking before I could react.

I feel better now. :)

trustdestruction 06-17-2009 11:58 PM

haha, some of that was pretty funny. i'm gonna add my own small list...

-Commercials (TV and Radio) that use small children to say things on. Not because they're being exploited, but because they're annoying.

-Commercials that play twice in a row.

-Nails in your tires. How the f*ck do nails get in the road in the first place?

-People who are so stupid that when they get in an argument with you and they are wrong, they can't even comprehend why they are so blatantly wrong.

-pop music stars and their 12 year old fans.

-christians that try to shove their religion down your throat.

-people who tailgate you on the interstate when you're already going almost 10MPH over, and then when you speed up to 20MPH over they still ride your ass

-People who come up behind you going wayyyyyyyyyyy faster than the speed limit and flash their lights at you to move over when they could just go around, and shouldn't be trying to go 90MPH in the first place.

reaper2022 06-18-2009 08:45 AM

-Traffic lights with 3-second yellows on a 65mph highway. Negating the distance you cover before you react, you have 286 feet to go from 65-0. Sometimes I don't feel like making an ABS stop at 65mph.

-Blackbird. If whites had a firefox rip-off browser called "Dove" with white-interest shortcuts, the majority of members of a specific race would be up in arms. But because they're a "minority" (I've been to quite a few big cities. I'd tend to disagree with the "minority" thing anymore) it's okay for them to have their own browser.

-People that throw the racism card at everything. Ever think someone does/says something not because you're a "minority", but because you're an a**hole?

-People that reinforce stereotypes and then b***h about them.

-Racial double-standards. They're f**king retarded. If you make a racial comment about a "minority" group, it's a crime against humanity. If they make a racial comment about caucasians, we're supposed to deal with it.

-Slavery. It didn't last 400 years in America, and it ended almost 200 years ago. Get over with it; it didn't affect you, I didn't take part in it, and I don't owe you an apology, special treatment, or reparations. I have quite a few ancestors that took part in the civil war fighting to free slaves, so stop whining to me.

-Political Correctness. F**k it. If I want to call someone a window-licking retard, I will. I have freedom of speech, and they're trying to control what I say.

-The FCC. If you don't like what you're watching on tv, change the channel. If you don't like the contents of a movie, don't watch it. If you don't like profanity in songs, don't listen to that song. Sound hard? I didn't think so.

-Fat people that make excuses. I don't care if you're fat, just admit it and work on losing weight. I get so p**sed off when I walk into a fast food restaurant and there's 300+lb people in there.

-When I can't find the droids I'm looking for

I'll post more after class :D

chasemclemore 06-18-2009 08:57 AM

-people who are discriminant of other peoples cultures...
and
-the dutch

+

-SUPER SLOW DRIVERS THAT CANT GO THE SPEED LIMIT 20 in a 60 you should be shot!

-People who tailgate... I love having a manual transmission ;)

-People who bitch about loan officers and mortgage brokers screwing them over- if you knew you couldnt afford the house in the first place why did you buy it? Come on people the loan packet had ADJUSTABLE RATE NOTE in big bold letters on the first page

jprommel 06-18-2009 09:01 AM

Originally Posted by chasemclemore (Post 649663)
-people who are discriminant of other peoples cultures...
and
-the dutch

this!

StifflersMom 06-18-2009 09:06 AM

- straight people

Brick 06-18-2009 10:02 AM

+1 on reapers post. I completely agree with the race card bull****.

Black history month. Why do we need an entire month devoted to their culture? Where's the white history month? (thats racist I guess....)

The government trying to fix everything and get into everything.

Politicians and the s*** they promise and never do.

People that don't even attempt to stop when making right hand turns and just cut you off so they can get ahead of you.

Old people drivers that shouldn't be on the road.

People thinking that they desevere free hand outs from the government. You don't deserve anything, get off you *** and get a job. Stop mouching off the system cause your too lazy.

Famous people that think they are above the law and don't have to pay taxes.

Traffic lights that stay red for 10 mins and are green for 3 secs.

Speed cameras (we have so many here in MD)

Illegal immigrants that kill and rape people in this country and then run back to theirs.

People who think that all Germans are automatically Nazis and are desended from Nazis. Not every German is a dam Nazi, so stop saying that.

People who ride sport bikes who think they are bada** and ride like idiots. Most can't even ride anyway.

People who disrespect police officers and the military. They hate the police until they need them.

cvcrcr99 06-18-2009 10:09 AM

Originally Posted by reaper2022 (Post 649660)
-When I can't find the droids I'm looking for

"Yea, what gives with that?"

...That really grinds my gears....lol

- I am by no means racist, but when black people call other black people "ni**ers" (I usually don't say that word, so I blanked it), there's no problem. But when a white person says it, all hell can break loose. It is a derogatory word. If it comes out of anyone mouth, it should mean the same thing.

- When people think it is okay to pass someone who is going at least 5 over the speed limit on the left (when dashed lines are present). In order to get around that person who is going 5mph over the limit, you must get into the opposite lane, go at least 15 over the limit, and try and pass him. Passing on the left should only occur when the person in front either has a problem with their car and can't keep up with the speed limit.

I'll edit my post when I think of something else.

FlipHKD720 06-18-2009 10:51 AM

- old people that can't ****ing drive any more but they still don't have to retake a driving exam. Yes, 16 year old drivers are bad, but i swear to god old people are the worst. A once-a-year drivers test when you're 65+ would be great.

- cops in a small town such as mine with nothing to do except camp out and pull over 30 mph goers in a 25 mph.

- drunk people who want to do nothing other than start a fight. Angry drunk people particularly.

- crabby old people. Be thankful for your long life, why do you have to have to be such a cranky old asshole just because you're pissed off you can't do fun things that young people can. Share your experiences rather than push everyone away with a scowl on your face.

- stupid ****ing people at restaurants. Workign in what is now my 5th restaruant, there are so many stupid people. Like people that say quesadilla and pronounce the L, or people that keep their number their supposed to put on the corner in the table in their pocket or purse. How the **** are we supposed to give you your food dumb ass?

oh i remember why i hang out around here now because of this thread :)

StifflersMom 06-18-2009 03:37 PM

I also hate ricers who have crookedly installed intercoolers.

FlipHKD720 06-18-2009 08:00 PM

glad to see not much has changed around here :)

99civicExCoupe 06-18-2009 08:39 PM

This is The greatest Thread I have ever seen!! +1 on reaper's post.
I cant stand all the "minority" holidays i guess you can call it. and when people do stupid thing and get away with it because they are a "minority". Its about time someone posted a thread like this.

PunisherInOKC 06-18-2009 09:30 PM

stifflers' face

all SRT-4 drivers.
YES, all.

Trying to find a job. Seriously. It almost takes an act of congress now days.

Lawyers.

The judicial system

Bosses.

People with no insurance.

People who use Ductape to fix their cars.

Hondas and such with JDM Zipties holding on body parts. Its an epidemic in Oklahoma.

Kids with 2' pipe and a 4' fart can.

Trucks with their headlights aimed too high. Grrr.

Cops who think its OK to run their fingers down your car as they walk to your car.

Cops who say your radio is too loud.

Dammm it.. dropping your tea.

And lets not forget, Going over a hill on a motorcycle just to see an immediate left that you just can't make. Grrrrr!!

NIKE H34D 06-18-2009 09:48 PM

Originally Posted by PunisherInOKC (Post 649827)

And lets not forget, Going over a hill on a motorcycle just to see an immediate left that you just can't make. Grrrrr!!

^ o yeah thats never good haha

Justin13 06-18-2009 09:58 PM

I cant even describe how much i hate dumb mother fu*kers walk or ride bike down a narrow road when theres a damn side walk 4 feet away.

PunisherInOKC 06-18-2009 10:00 PM

..People who cant' merge onto the highway.

PEOPLE WHO STOP ON THE ONRAMP.
Lets see, we are now doing 0.
Those other cars are doing 70.
You think you can catch up AND NOT cause an incident?

When the car infront of you cleans their windows.
Suddenly your window is wet. You clean yours.
They clean theirs again. ... grr.

Superfly 06-18-2009 10:01 PM

-The 2001 or so Audi i saw with a body kit half way hanging off

-My neighbor's sister's boyfriend....he has a civic, three shades of red, body kit held on with tape, massive wing, silver windo tint that's peeling.....god i HATE him for ruining that car :mad:

-The stupid mexicans who spray paint their ENTIRE car, but have $3000 22" rims on their 1989 Taurus

-Mexican food that sucks

-Old people driving a grand marquis....i've driven one, and they have a HELLA ton of power....WFT????? What 70 yr old needs that kind of power?!?! Give them a frikkin prius or at least a four banger my god!

-people who don't realize that i don't want to listen to their music at the stoplight.

-the inside of my car being dirty.....

-semis in the far left lane.

-Crappy sound systems (this is the MAIN reason I drive myself everywhere)

-people who don't know the limits, quirks, strengths of their car. (second reason i drive myself everywhere)

-people who don't speed up to merge on to the interstate and think it is acceptable to merge at 45-50 mph

-that douche bag who hold up like 20 cars cause he doesn't know how to accelerate

-my dad driving my car....i physically wince every time he shifts :(

RonJ 06-18-2009 10:01 PM

-people who believe that they are not racist but clearly are

trustdestruction 06-18-2009 10:01 PM

Originally Posted by 96 Civic DX (Post 649838)
I cant even describe how much i hate dumb mother fu*kers walk or ride bike down a narrow road when theres a damn side walk 4 feet away.

I hate when people don't know the laws.

It's actually illegal to ride a vehicle (such as a bicycle) on a side walk. It's just not enforced because staying out of the road is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy more safe (and a smarter thing to do) for the person on the bike because there are so many horrible drivers on the road.

Bicycles are entitled to their place on the road though.

EDITED for clarification.

Superfly 06-18-2009 10:05 PM

No i think he means bicycles lol

trustdestruction 06-18-2009 10:06 PM

Originally Posted by Superfly (Post 649844)
No i think he means bicycles lol

That's what i'm talking about...

PunisherInOKC 06-18-2009 10:09 PM

bicycles was implied, as he was responding to the bicycle comment.

Peg_Leg 06-18-2009 10:11 PM

post whores. ;)

Superfly 06-18-2009 10:23 PM

oh sorry :o

to add to the list

-noobs who think they know everything

edit:

Best Buy car audio

and

High schoolers who drive Mercedes, Lexus, anything worth over 15 grand (unless THEY bought it)

-and unloading/loading the dishwasher!!!

StifflersMom 06-19-2009 06:37 AM

stifflers' face

all SRT-4 drivers.

People who use Ductape to fix their cars.

So you hate me three times :D

Brick 06-19-2009 07:56 AM

Originally Posted by Superfly (Post 649841)
--people who don't realize that i don't want to listen to their music at the stoplight.

Hey I like my music and you should too... :D

PunisherInOKC 06-19-2009 10:50 AM

Yes, hate you X3. =P

and +1 to Brick. If you don't like my 15' sub pounding out some killer country, try turnings yours up louder. Betcha your rap can't hit as hard. =P

Superfly 06-19-2009 11:24 AM

What 15 do you have? cause i can at least drown you out of my car i bet ;)

PunisherInOKC 06-19-2009 09:11 PM

Doubt it sir. My sub has destroyed my roof. Its a Memphis Mojo 15 -- 3000 watt.
No one on the street has out done me yet. =)

Justin13 06-19-2009 09:14 PM

whats your address and what does the car look like its in...

PunisherInOKC 06-19-2009 10:13 PM

Actually, I'm parked right outside your house. In a 96 civic DX.

reaper2022 06-20-2009 07:17 AM

Round 2 :D

-People who do 5 under the limit in the passing lane and give you the dirtiest look ever when you pass on the right (I'm talking 4+ lane highways here)

-People who can't hold a constant speed. The speed limit is 55, not 37, then 52, then 67, then 61. Find a speed you like and stay there.

-People who assume all sport bike riders are douche bags that ride like a**holes. I had one of those construction workers doing the hard job of spinning a Stop/Slow sign do the "keep it slow" gesture at me when he turned the sign to Slow. Because I'm going to wrap out 1st, 2nd, and 3rd gear in your bumpy-a** construction zone and everything.

-People who assume stereotypes to be gospel truth

-Speaking of gospel, religious zealots. I have my beliefs, you have yours. Let's keep it that way.

-Religious threads on the internet.

-Reposts. I'm not talking about the ones where it's posted a second time while it's still recent news. I'm talking the 3-year old, "check out what I just found!", posted 17 times already kind of reposts.

-People who say "I saw that on another forum". This isn't another forum, shut the f**k up. If I saw a zebra humping a coconut in my back yard, then saw a picture of a zebra humping a coconut in National Geographic, I sure as f**k wouldn't write in "Dear Natty G, I regret to inform you, but I recently saw a photograph of a zebra and a coconut attempting to procreate in your periodical. I'm writing to inform you that I've seen this before."

-Conspiracy theories. Theorists, do me a favor. Go find the nearest mirror and look at yourself. Point at yourself and say "You're a f**ktard douchecanoe". Now go slam your head in a door or something.

-"Haunted houses". The house you're in is old as f**k. You don't think the noises you're hearing might just be the fact that the house is borderline falling apart?

Moar later.

WellFedHobo 06-20-2009 08:11 AM

I think my job has some kind of block or something on certain words. Every time I try to post something from here, it gets blocked and says I can't post!

inthezoneac 06-20-2009 09:51 AM

2 lane road, guy in left lane zips around a car by going in the right lane. As soon as he passes he immediately gets back in the left lane to make a turn.

3 lane road(happens every day going to work), road splits, left to 17, right to downtown. People always in right lane want to cut over at the last second to continue going down the HWY. It's like, you know you have to be in the left or middle lane, why in the hell do you always wait until you're nearly in the ditch to make a decision to switch lanes? You had the entire road earlier to do that.

Why can't traffic be like a a train? If the light is green I do not want to see the front cars take 2 years to go, the middle cars leaving a 50ft gap to catch up to the slow front cars, leaving us in the back to catch the red light for the 3rd time that's less than 1/4 mile down the road.

Light turns green, go, you don't have to speed, just go. Cars behind immediately follow. There would be so many less traffic jams if idiots kept order. If you need to make a turn, get on that lane, don't wait until the end and slow down traffic all behind you because of it.

And on right turn lights, you do not have to stop on a right turn if the light has just turned yellow. It will be at least 2 more seconds before it's red and at least 3 more seconds before the other traffic decides to go.

And what is the point of passing another car just to have to brake harder because it's obvious we're at a red light? And something similar to this. I don't follow cars real close, I like to leave a gap(2 second rule), but if traffic is busy and I see some dumbass SUV swerving in and out trying to cut through like they need to be somewhere I keep my eye on them. If you see both lanes going the same speed, do not try to speed past anyone. Don't pull up next to me and try to squeeze in the 1 car gap where you're just going to use your brakes and slow me down. I pull up closer to traffic when I see idiots trying to rush through busy traffic. Just relax bitch.

I only complain about idiot drivers and people with common sense, usually these two affect each other the most.

315 Customs 06-20-2009 11:49 AM

stifflers' face

Cops who think its OK to run their fingers down your car as they walk to your car.

I dont know about running their findgers down your car but has far as simply pressing 2 fingers and a thumb to the trunk/hatch/tailgate is in case your psycho murdering cop hater and decide to shot and kill the cop as he approaches your window, now when they catch you they can prove that cop was at your vehicle at one point. Kinda of scary that a cop has to set up his/her own murder trial on every traffic stop but thats the risk cops take everyday.

Originally Posted by trustdestruction (Post 649843)
I hate when people don't know the laws.

It's actually illegal to ride a vehicle (such as a bicycle) on a side walk. It's just not enforced because staying out of the road is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy more safe (and a smarter thing to do) for the person on the bike because there are so many horrible drivers on the road.

Bicycles are entitled to their place on the road though.

EDITED for clarification.

You beat me to it. Bicylclist has as much right to the road as any other motor vehicle.

OK my turn:

-Bicyclist who ride on the road but dont obey traffic lights or stop signs.

-5 minute red lights with 3 second green lights (i know mentioned already but I have one on my way to work that I have to sit through at least 3 times every morning)

- people who i3itch and complain about the 20+ mph over speeding ticket they got, DONT F-ING SPEED IF YOU DONT WANT A TICKET!!!

- people who want to take my right to own my guns away

- people who bitch about our elected officials but didnt vote

- people who stereotype by the music one person is listening to at the moment (you can catch me one minute listening to DMX, Garth Brooks the next, Ozzy the next, etc etc)

- child molesters

- snobby rich kids who get whatever they want and never learn the value of a dollar

- street bike a$$holes!!! (again I know mentioned already but cant stand douche bags on bikes who think they are the $hit but cant ride for anything) I pray I dont become like that when I get mine.

- every 8 cylinder factory 13 second 1/4 mile vehicle who thinks I'll race them because I drive a modified Honda/Acura. I'm not f-ing stupid I KNOW I will lose, why waste my gas, GO AWAY!

- people who think they know every law out there and try to school someone who is studying law

I'll post more later, I'm getting pissed off thinking of it all hahaha

trustdestruction 06-20-2009 12:30 PM

a couple more:

-people who do a rolling stop at a stop sign and their car is still moving actually quite a bit

-people who don't know the right-of-way and don't go when it's their turn, forcing you to go instead and hope they don't go at the last minute and hit you or something

-people who make right turns at red lights and don't stop at all before turning

-people who make an imaginary lane to the right of yours at a stop light because they're turning right and you're turning left or going straight. are you that god damn impatient?

315 Customs 06-20-2009 12:41 PM

Originally Posted by trustdestruction (Post 650228)

-people who make an imaginary lane to the right of yours at a stop light because they're turning right and you're turning left or going straight. are you that god damn impatient?

yes like pulling out of a shopping center parking lot, trying to make a right, yielding to traffic. Obviously only meant for one vehicle at a time but the a$$hole behind you wants to make a left and decides there is enough room to pull up next to you, now you cant see the traffic coming at you to know if its safe to make your right hand turn!!!!! UGHHHHH that PISSES me off!!!!

PunisherInOKC 06-20-2009 06:24 PM

Thats why i like my truck. Person does that to me, I just pull up more and block them. Paybacks a BIIAAA..
And, if they pissed me off enough, i get on my P.A. and yell at them. >=)

ar151666 06-20-2009 07:11 PM

- walking outside at 8 a.m. and smelling todays stock of Taco Johns, ew...

- people you try to let in ahead of you that dont move

- old people driving

- old people driving on the wrong side of the road :D happened twice yesterday

- riced out groups of cars blocking both lanes and going veery slow

- any vehicle on my a$$

- areas where there are cars parked on both sides and the guy coming at you takes up all the room and theres more than enough room for both of us...

plethoric33 06-20-2009 09:27 PM

People who dont use turning signals. Theyre there for a reason

Women driving while on the cell phone.

Cops driving 5 feet off my @ss.

Any ricer who wants to race and calls my car "stock".

Fat people in general.

People, no matter what race, who have to hold up thier pants and talk like an idiot

People who ask me why I would gauge my ears out like I did.

People who ask if tattoos hurt. Duh, its a needle going in and out of your skin thousands of times a minute.

Emo kids.

People who talk during movies.

Flaming Homosexuals.

All for now, more later.