HondaCivicForum.com

HondaCivicForum.com (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/)
-   The Lounge (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/lounge-71/)
-   -   Things that REALLY piss me off (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/lounge-71/things-really-piss-me-off-76302/)

Superfly 06-22-2009 09:26 PM

*sigh* all you do is post nasty stuff....

why cant' you just ban it? You removed the other pics, which were just disgusting....obviously it didn't get the clue

Superfly 06-22-2009 09:28 PM

there's better way to get banned.....

PunisherInOKC 06-23-2009 12:12 AM

Remmy, I get to do the punishing around here.

Its kinda... ya know.. my thing.

Well..I guess I can let you punish the guys.
=P

315 Customs 06-23-2009 06:43 AM

-people with no "powers" who think they do the punishing around here.

reaper2022 06-23-2009 07:04 AM

-People with Domo-kun as an avi

PunisherInOKC 06-23-2009 08:40 AM

-people who think i have no power.
i have the power to get up and get a cup of tea. =P

WellFedHobo 06-23-2009 08:44 AM

-Mara Gwinn1,2,3,4,5...etc

-Rain. Fcuking rain. It hasn't rained in 2 weeks. The heat index has been 105+. I go outside today to start stripping my interior and what happens? IT RAINS. The radar was totally clear so I go outside. It gets cloudy over the course of like 10 minutes and now has been raining for about 20 minutes.

315 Customs 06-23-2009 11:17 AM

-people with a creature that has a penis on its forehead.

-people who drink tea

-people with bugs in their sigs

wait...... scratch that last one

NIKE H34D 06-23-2009 11:25 AM

- Lil Wayne. Anything having to do with that faggot is GARBAGE.
- People who have a beard on thier necks but not thier face.

reaper2022 06-23-2009 11:36 AM

-When someone's texting you and they text you, but while you're typing the reply, they text you again. So you're either forced to delete what you've typed and read the next one or continue texting, knowing your texts will now not match up and s**t's going to get confusing

-When someone's relationship ends and they can't stop talking about it. Dude, what the f**k am I supposed to say? This is why every male should have at least one female friend. They're good at listening; I'm not.

-People that tell me I text slow. I type all my words out; I don't use that auto-s**t.

-People that tell me I text fast. Who cares at what rate I text?

-People that tell me I type slow. Sitting in an upright position at a desktop, I type 64+ words per minute. Most of the time I'm laying on a couch with my laptop on my lap. It's not exactly easy to type like this.

-People that get "there", "their", and "they're" confused

-People that get "to", "too", and "two" mixed up

-The word read. It's spelled the same and means the same exact thing both in present- and past-tense yet it's pronounced differently. That's retarded.

.... aaaaaannnddd (this one's a medium-sized rant)

-PETA. You guys are the most worthless, pathetic, annoying pieces of s**t on the planet. Humans are at the top of the food chain for a reason. I will eat whatever the f**k I please, thank you very much, and no, I don't think I'll eat Baskin Robins ice cream made with human breast-milk. I wonder why BR shot that idea down. Haven't you noticed a pattern in your rediculous suggestions? Can you even name one that anyone's agreed with? No you f**king can't. Do you know why? It's because you're a vegan retard. If we, as a species, were meant to be vegetarians, we'd have molars for every single one of our teeth. So can you explain why I'm sitting here with incisors and canines in the front of my mouth? They aren't exactly useful for tearing plants, but let me tell you, they tear right through meat very well. So, PETA, f**k you. Actually, I think I am going to change my diet because of you. I'm going to start eating more animals. Oh, and I've killed 3 flies so far today. Unfortunately, they weren't sweet-a** ninja-style kills like President Obama's kill.