HondaCivicForum.com

HondaCivicForum.com (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/)
-   The Lounge (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/lounge-71/)
-   -   Things that REALLY piss me off (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/lounge-71/things-really-piss-me-off-76302/)

NIKE H34D 07-17-2009 03:40 PM

Originally Posted by reaper2022 (Post 657090)
I was talking about the girl Nike was talking about. I'm willing to bet her car is fwd and under 250whp.

-People (even those with cars that could benefit from it) that have a spoiler. And just a spoiler. Because, you know... aerodynamic and downforce-producing mods don't have to be balanced out from the front of the car to the back or anything :rolleyes:

She drives a saturn ion i believe its a 2000 but not sure

reaper2022 07-17-2009 03:49 PM

She's got a real demon of a car then. 140bhp... bet she needs drag radials just to get traction on the streets, huh? And she definitely needs a spoiler to keep that back end planted while going 170 bajillion miles per hour. Bet she gets there from a dead stop in under 10 seconds, too.

-The fact that I forgot what I was going to post in this thread... had a good one, too >=/

reaper2022 07-17-2009 04:39 PM

I REMEMBERED IT!!!! :D

-that every time I see "User CP" my mind immediately goes to:

http://assets.knowyourmeme.com/i/38/...l/pedobear.jpg

All CP are belong to pedobear.

I've been on the internet way too long :D

Brick 07-17-2009 06:11 PM

When you see a post on craigslist and that ends up to be like 2 hours away. (Ex. I saw a C.F hood 150 for a Civic in "Balitmore" so I asked the guy where in "Baltimore" are you? "Oh I'm not in Balitmore I'm in Port Deposit" aka 2 hours from me. Too far and wouldn't fit my Civic, it was for a 98).

When you see a deal that you can't pass up (ITR sway bar for 75 with end links) but you dont have the money to buy it.

When it rains right after you wash your car.

reaper2022 07-17-2009 06:23 PM

Originally Posted by Brick (Post 657158)
When you see a deal that you can't pass up (ITR sway bar for 75 with end links) but you dont have the money to buy it.

This is the story of my life.

-How you always find the best deals when you're broke. But when you have the money, whatever you're looking for is always expensive as h*ll.

neo1piv14 07-20-2009 09:35 AM

When you're stuck without any internet for a few days, and you can think of all the things you want to download, upgrade, research etc, and then when you finally do get your internet back, and you just wind up watching stupid Youtube videos all day.

-Grammatically correct but overly long sentences.

reaper2022 07-20-2009 02:15 PM

-Grammatically incorrect run-on sentences with no punctuation to speak of whatsoever. (No one in here that I can think of... I just hate it when I'm reading through a thread and I come across a post by someone who's evidently never spent time in a classroom.)

-LOF's on boxer engines; more specifically, getting the new oil filter on. Hey, I have an idea! Let's tuck the filter way up in the bay and have whoever services the car have to reach up there and stick their hand in a hole barely bigger than their hand all the while having their hand surrounded by a hot exhaust Y-pipe! Great idea, Subaru engineers. Jacka**es.

-People who drop a bolt while assembling a short-block and quit looking for it before they find it. Good job. Sometimes it works out; other times it ends up in an intake port jammed below the valve holding the valve closed (in some cases miraculously not damaging anything). Oh, and while you're at it, why don't you use an air ratchet and really crank down on the valve cover bolts? I mean, it's only an aluminum head; it's not like you'll strip out four of the five bolt holes.

inthezoneac 07-20-2009 02:53 PM

-when people ask why I have a viper in my sig

-idiot drivers that change lanes at the last second to take the exit or to go on a different highway.(you know where you need to go, get in that lane early, don't be stupid and end up in the middle where there's no road 5 feet ahead.)

-when people want to talk football like they know something, but when I mention my cowboys somehow all the faults of the TEAM are Romo's.

NIKE H34D 07-20-2009 03:05 PM

- Dodge Vipers

cvcrcr99 07-20-2009 03:55 PM

Originally Posted by inthezoneac (Post 657953)
-idiot drivers that change lanes at the last second to take the exit or to go on a different highway.(you know where you need to go, get in that lane early, don't be stupid and end up in the middle where there's no road 5 feet ahead.

Most likely those people on the highway are passing through and probably don't know where they are, or where they are going etc etc.

-People who like the Dallas Cowboys (Philly Eagles FTW)

- Web based Yahoo Mail.