The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Things that REALLY piss me off

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2009, 08:51 PM
HCF Member

Not a complete sentence? What happened, the rest of the sentence got scared and ran ran away? I think the period and the capitol letter smelled the fail that was to come, and were unable to perform.

Old 08-11-2009, 08:53 PM

The absence of capitalization and punctuation was a conscious decision.

Old 08-11-2009, 09:04 PM
Chubby Chaser

^ are you a grammer teacher???

Old 08-11-2009, 09:07 PM

grammar

and no. lol

Old 08-11-2009, 09:55 PM
HCF Member

Grammar teacher - no.
Grammar **** - yes.
Is he good at it - sometimes.
Does he bitch a lot - yes.
Do we love him anyway - Ya know it. =P

The next one to post is IN love with Trust. =P

Old 08-11-2009, 10:27 PM
HCF Member

Ooh Ooh!!! Does this mean i get to drive his del sol

Old 08-11-2009, 11:49 PM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by reaper2022
I always wait until the for sale thread actually pops up though... if they hit around 30 posts with no FS/WTB thread, they're just a postwhore and get a friendly (condescending) pm telling them to stop it.
I feel left out

Old 08-12-2009, 05:05 PM
HCF Member

when el salvador plays good against good teams, and plays like **** against sucky teams. especially when they need to win. wtf

Old 08-13-2009, 06:04 PM

When a respectable team (in my book at least) such as the Philadelphia Eagles signs a total piece of **** like Micheal Vick.

I am a huge fan of the Eagles, but I personally feel that Micheal Vick should not be allowed to play in the NFL any longer. That also goes for Donte Stallworth, and Plaxico Burress. Adults and kids look up to Pro sports players, but when they do something wrong, it's just fine to slap them on the wrist and allow them to continue with their lives. Serves a little jail time, and then get all the rest of the time on house arrest (basically just hanging out).

If I led a dogfighting ring, killed someone with my car under the influence, or shot myself in the leg with an unregistered gun b/c I can't follow strict club rules, I would probably be in jail for a decent amount of time and would be extremely limited as to what jobs I would be able to get after the conviction.

I'm f***ing angry that he's gonna be playing in Philly for the next possible two years.

Old 08-13-2009, 06:22 PM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by cvcrcr99
When a respectable team (in my book at least) such as the Philadelphia Eagles signs a total piece of **** like Micheal Vick.

I am a huge fan of the Eagles, but I personally feel that Micheal Vick should not be allowed to play in the NFL any longer. That also goes for Donte Stallworth, and Plaxico Burress. Adults and kids look up to Pro sports players, but when they do something wrong, it's just fine to slap them on the wrist and allow them to continue with their lives. Serves a little jail time, and then get all the rest of the time on house arrest (basically just hanging out).

If I led a dogfighting ring, killed someone with my car under the influence, or shot myself in the leg with an unregistered gun b/c I can't follow strict club rules, I would probably be in jail for a decent amount of time and would be extremely limited as to what jobs I would be able to get after the conviction.

I'm f***ing angry that he's gonna be playing in Philly for the next possible two years.
Im so sad the broncos didnt get Vick.

Michael Vick is awesome im glad he finally got signed hope he gets some playing time....

Quick Reply: Things that REALLY piss me off