The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Tonsils

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2007, 03:55 PM
HCF Member
Default Tonsils

I just got em out , and it sux. Water, gatorade, applesauce and ice cream.

Old 08-06-2007, 04:09 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Tonsils

How is the pain? Any?

Glad you go through it, and just think. Now your car will be faster due to the weight savings.

Old 08-06-2007, 08:38 PM

Ive had something like it done (adenoids tho not tonsils) and there's really not a whole lot of pain. It's like having a bad sore throat, but as long as you don't eat anything solid it's fine. Heals up and goes away in a few days.

It was a lot more fun as a kid tho honestly. Nothing but Jello and Popsicles for nearly a week.

Old 08-06-2007, 08:57 PM
HCF Member

Well they did the adenoids and tonsils in the same surgery. Ive been eating ice cream , pudding, scrambled eggs, popsicles, and applesauce and they are all not curing my hunger that i have. Hydrocodone is wut im on and amoxicillin. So far its aight . as long as i got the hydroco.

Old 08-06-2007, 09:00 PM
HCF Member

Just take it easy for a few days. You will be fine. Also if you really need to fill yourself up eat and apple. Just take an apple and cut it into THIN slices and eat it slowly. It will fill you up fast.

Old 08-07-2007, 03:54 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

You need to respond to me via AIM, Email, or PM on here.A claim has beenfiled with paypal about our little ordeal, I suggest you take the necessary steps to fix it.

Old 08-07-2007, 07:17 AM

ORIGINAL: crayzieman

Ive had something like it done (adenoids tho not tonsils) and there's really not a whole lot of pain. It's like having a bad sore throat, but as long as you don't eat anything solid it's fine. Heals up and goes away in a few days.

It was a lot more fun as a kid tho honestly. Nothing but Jello and Popsicles for nearly a week.
Although I profoundly remember how painful the whole procedure is. I didn't have it done in the states though. I've been scared of docs for a while because of that.

Old 08-07-2007, 11:45 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Forty04

You need to respond to me via AIM, Email, or PM on here.A claim has beenfiled with paypal about our little ordeal, I suggest you take the necessary steps to fix it.
I know moms dealing with it. She thought i used her account and stuff to try and scam u, and i said well u shouldnt have closed my account. So she got all mad and taped up the box its in and wrote ur address on it and everything. Should be out by tomorrow

Old 08-08-2007, 02:51 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

ORIGINAL: phan10m

ORIGINAL: Forty04

I know moms dealing with it. She thought i used her account and stuff to try and scam u, and i said well u shouldnt have closed my account. So she got all mad and taped up the box its in and wrote ur address on it and everything. Should be out by tomorrow
Yeah she sent me a tracking number...finally. But I need to know who she used to ship it (USPS, UPS, FED EX)??