The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Video Games??

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2007, 01:05 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Video Games??

ORIGINAL: windcalmer

Your not a hacker. Hackers are people who try to expand the normal limit of what a certain technology can do. Have you ever taken something that wasn't designed for a certain purpose and made it do something else?
Like turn an iPod into a Game Boy lol

Old 09-13-2007, 02:55 PM
HCF Member

I was thinking more like when we use to write our own BBS boards, and then try to link them up. Spending hours just trying to get a new version of Linux to run on a new IBM. Or modding a WII controller to play music. That is real hacking. Not the crap you see in movies where a kid takes over a TV station ro some crap like that.

Old 09-13-2007, 03:11 PM
Cat Fuсker

ORIGINAL: Fiirkan

Your not a hacker. Hackers are people who try to expand the normal limit of what a certain technology can do. Have you ever taken something that wasn't designed for a certain purpose and made it do something else?
I'm sure you'd LOOVEEE to support that...

Old 09-13-2007, 03:41 PM
HCF Member

you aren't a hacker. it's plain and simple to see in my opinion. the word hacks is just some **** kids started calling, what we used to refer to as, cheats. you are cheating when you are using these "hacks" not hacking.

if you MADE a program that allowed you to cheat..then you'd be more of a hacker. you just downloaded something that someone who may be a real hacker created. congratulations, you know how to download software. [8D]

Old 09-13-2007, 05:24 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: xgrafcorex

you aren't a hacker. it's plain and simple to see in my opinion. the word hacks is just some **** kids started calling, what we used to refer to as, cheats. you are cheating when you are using these "hacks" not hacking.

if you MADE a program that allowed you to cheat..then you'd be more of a hacker. you just downloaded something that someone who may be a real hacker created. congratulations, you know how to download software. [8D]
Its called microsoft C++, and its not rocket science. Wallhacks arnt hard to make and an aimbot is made from common sense. The scripts for the aimbot is the kind of tricky part. You have to have a perfect ratio for the aim at the head, legs, arms, etc. And the rate of fire you want the bot to shoot at. I used to write my own scripts a little while ago on a game called SOF2, had the best aimbot on the game [8D]

Old 09-13-2007, 05:45 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Roto

I'm sure you'd LOOVEEE to support that...
Huh?

Old 09-13-2007, 06:03 PM
HCF Member

cool did you did it with the linux distro?
I installed linux last year on my ipod nano to be able to play videos