The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

w00t! Just got back from getting some ink done - now with pics!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2008, 12:05 PM
Super Cereal Admin
Default w00t! Just got back from getting some ink done - now with pics!!!

Just got my first tattoo... word of advice: your ribs are not a good spot for a tattoo lol...

Took about two hours to actually do the tattoo, and I had to wait about 20 minutes while the artist did some piercings since the waiting room was getting full. What sucked was when he was doing the tattoo, the area he was doing would go numb... then, pretty much as soon as it'd go numb, Mike would take the needle away to put more ink on or whatever... then, by the time he'd get back to work, it'd hurt like hell again lol. To be completely honest, I'm not sure what bothered me more... the feeling of the needle, or the vibrations from it (I hate things that vibrate like that... that's why I hate going to the dentist... the electric toothbrush they use to clean your teeth vibrates my entire skull lol). And the outline sucked pretty hard. I'd say having the outline done was worse than the shading, I'm not sure why. It just seemed to hurt way worse.

Anyway, pics tomorrow night when I get back to my apartment. I have some on my phone right now, but I can't transfer them until I get my memory card adapter, which is sitting in my dresser back in my apt.

Also, next tattoo's coming in a few months... I'm thinking Jack Skellington (Nightmare Before Christmas) on my left forearm/wrist. I want to get the prayer from The Boondock Saints done somewhere, but I probably won't... I'm not religious, so having a prayer on my body would be kind of hypocritical.

Last edited by reaper2022; 12-14-2008 at 11:26 AM.
Old 12-13-2008, 12:22 PM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by reaper2022
Also, next tattoo's coming in a few months... I'm thinking Jack Skellington (Nightmare Before Christmas) on my left forearm/wrist.
Dont. Seriously. People will think you're emo...

unless you actually are... lol

Old 12-13-2008, 12:53 PM
Super Cereal Admin

lol I'm not emo... just a huge fan of Tim Burton's films, and NBC was the first one I ever watched (and still among my top 3 favorite movies), so it carries some importance to me. And I'm not really worried about what people think of me... if I were, I wouldn't have gotten a tattoo or ear/cartilage/tongue piercings in the first place

but yeah, I'm still thinking about it... the biggest thing I don't like about it is how visible it'll be if I get it on my forearm, but in high school I've drawn the design where I want it, and it pretty much looks bada** where I want it IMO.

Old 12-13-2008, 01:14 PM
HCF Member

Jack Skelington would be sick!

get pics of this **** up fast dude

Old 12-14-2008, 11:24 AM
Super Cereal Admin

pictures!!!

Name:  newpics009.jpg
Views: 70
Size:  38.3 KB

Name:  newpics010.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  43.6 KB

Sorry for the big pics, I'm lazy and didn't feel like re-sizing. But it's cool because this is mai thread and I can do whatever I want