The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

We have to give thanks!

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2005, 10:04 PM
HCF Member
Default We have to give thanks!

I Want to say to all the guys out there in the military in action and ESPECIALLY the guys who love Hondas and are apart of this forum. Thank You For Fighting For Our Freedom! You all deserve the utmost respect.

I appreciate it

For those of you that arent in the military... give your thanks to those who are fighting for our freedom!

[sm=americanasmiley.gif]

Old 03-03-2005, 10:19 PM
Default RE: We have to give thanks!

Gracias seƱores.[sm=patriot.gif]

KICK SOME ***!

Old 03-03-2005, 11:13 PM
HCF Member

yeah, ill get in on this. thanks guys. i would probably be there if i hadnt met my wife.

Old 03-03-2005, 11:50 PM

same here...thanks guys!...be safe!...

Old 03-04-2005, 12:07 AM
HCF Member

Same...Come home.

Old 03-04-2005, 01:15 AM
HCF Member

fighting for our oil is more like it.

Old 03-04-2005, 09:44 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: ohbiskits

same here...thanks guys!...be safe!...
when did you meet my wife? what the hell!

ORIGINAL: Mad7s

fighting for our oil is more like it.
not trying to start an argument, but hey, our oil and the freedom of an oppressed people, thats fine with me. like i said, id be over there if i didnt have a new wife to worry about. i dont like having to pay so much at the pump, so if we can lower gas prices while making the world a better place, all the better.

Old 03-04-2005, 09:47 PM

hey, i want them to be safe too.... but when u blow the hell out of a convoy carrying an Italian journalist going home doesn't that cut out to be quite a drama? "Oh, well it was a checkpoint so they were going so fast and we had to shoot at them..." does that justify it? I personally don't think so. Bush has a lot of f"cking explaining to do especially with pushing for Syria out of Lebanon. when the hell did it become a US matter?

-B

Old 03-04-2005, 09:50 PM
HCF Member

Like ole Sac said about oil, this is a thanx thread... its not targeted specifically at politics. This is appreciation for the ladies and gentleman that are fighting for (in general) our freedom. For example, if we lost WWII, we would be typing german right now.

Old 03-04-2005, 09:53 PM

LOL. oh i don't think anyone doubts the US might and military man... especially not me. i'm just saying sometimes we make bad calls and i wanna know why we did em. not give some bull**** excuse. but yes, i do give many thanks to those in the armed forces, especially my friends who are there now. i pray everyday for them and their safe return.

-B

Quick Reply: We have to give thanks!