The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.
View Poll Results: A poll
YA LOOKS FAST.....
15.69%
POSIBLY....
25.49%
OR THEY THINK THEY GONNA GET A EASY WIN...
11.76%
stupid kids/ricers ..........
47.06%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

WTF... does my civic look fast or something?

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2007, 03:51 PM
Recognized HCF Member
Default RE: WTF... does my civic look fast or something?

ya i dont give them any satisfaction... i dont rev my motor up and even try.... most the time they pull that crap im on cruise control.LOL

and the posible SI one that did that last on the highway i gave him a thumbs down thru the windshield..... and alittle down the highway he had to preaty much slam on his brakes cause of traffic infront of him.... hahahhaha thats always satisfying to see!.

and with the ABC.... no problem people cut me up on my spelling all the time. but im not a perfectionist when it comes to spelling and it shows... hahaha now what i can do preaty good is have a imagination and some skills to build stuff. im preaty much like my dad.... but he is worse and beter... worse speller/reading and BETER mechanic... im not as bad as spelling/reading but still good at mechanics just not the best.... BUT im always learning mechanics... BUT spellings not geting me anywhere so why try to improve it... hahahaa also if ya think my spelling is bad..... WOW YOU SHOULD SEE MY HAND WRITING... HAHAHHA my signature is like a mar___ and Br_____ and i write small as hell. hahahhaha

Old 07-29-2007, 03:56 PM

i screw with people like that. If someone revs their motor on me at a light, I rev back and let them take off looking like an idiot...and I turn

Old 07-29-2007, 04:03 PM
Recognized HCF Member

ya i just dont even rev my motor anymore.... then they just THINK they realy did beat ya.LOL
but if ya just keep in your lane and go same speed i think thats even funnier....

im just WAITING!!!!!! JUST WAITING for a cop to see these dumb@sses do that crap and i wanna see them get pulled over and open my sunroof and give em a BIG TWO THUMBS UP when i pass him and the cop!
[sm=smiley20.gif][sm=w00t.gif]

Old 07-29-2007, 04:07 PM
HCF Member

dude, you dirve a modified Civic, you should have expected it. I bet every person here on HCF has been revved at atleast once, i just keep my eye straight ahead, or just shake my head and them and drive the speed limit, i actually feel good when i drive normally in my modified Civic, kinda feel like i'm giving a good name back to ricers haha

Old 07-29-2007, 04:33 PM
Recognized HCF Member

LOL ya it just seems that NOW since i got my rims people do it even more... hahaha
which does kinda seem odd... cause when im driving im sure my stock steelies looked about the same minus the polished lip.LOL

i guess a polished lip makes kids crazy....

tho main downfall that makes me sad is SOME of these civics..... probably used to look good and run good.... but have just been pushed to hell by these stupid people hahaha

Old 07-29-2007, 05:07 PM
HCF Member

swap in a K20, bore/rebuild it, turbo kit (atleast 20 PSI), some spray(both the intercooler and IM)keep the gauges in a cluster like this so nobody can see the pillar pod, paint the intercooler black or put a nice subtle (NOT MESH) grill in there so you cant see the intercooler, then maybe find a quieter BOV, definitely dont do any other exteriour modsand when somebody like that happens, WHAMMY! damn thatd be sick.....

Old 07-29-2007, 05:23 PM
Super Cereal Admin

^ One helluva sleeper lol

but seriously... is it just me, or does driving like a normal person in a modded civic seem to attract more ricers than driving like a jackass? I've noticed every time I drive... well, let's say spiritedly, all the ricers just seem to ignore me. Then, if I'm happily idling at a stop light or cruising at the speed limiton a highway, the ricers seem to come in full force... maybe it's just me...

But anyway, I just ignore 'em and hope they get pulled over further up the highway so I can laugh.

Old 07-29-2007, 05:23 PM
Recognized HCF Member

LMFAO na none of that happening......... remember i got a AUTOMATIC..... plus this is my daily driver... i need my gas milage so not gonna upgrade the motor setup....

ive thought about a turbo before BUT for a automatic and stock internals... and keeping it outta the boost i think what ya guys call it... its just not worth it for alittle extra MPG over HP.
cause i know myself.... if i got HP... well id use it....... id have more wear and tear...... and id also be geting tickets!!!!
example..... i drove a 84towncar before HUGE TURD/TANK..... well decided id take my 66 impala out for a spin since i havent droven it for awhile cause no AC..... and WOULDNT YA KNOW IT.... 1ST STOP SIGN FROM MY HOUSE...... i light the tires up mainly cause the pedal is very soft so it doesnt take much to floorboard it... AND thiers a cop sitting in the church parking nlot trying to catch people run the stop sign... at least he kinda gave me a break.... said i could pick either UNSAFE START.... or SPEEDING IN SCHOOL ZONE... i look the speeding in school zone cause it was less points on lisnence.. just cost alot more cop even said... well ya did good coming to complete stop thier unlike most people going thru that stop sign... BUT that 400cubic inch motor and 2 speed tranny just got me in trouble!!!!!!!

aint no replacement for displacement as most old schoolers will say
but now im more... MPG over HP..... gas aint cheap anymore
man makes me feel old thinking about when i was young that i was pissed off when the best gas was over a buck a gallon, and you could drive all day/all week long and your pocket would always have cash.... now we get robbed at gas pump!

Old 07-29-2007, 08:50 PM
HCF Member

stoopit kids.. ignore them... we all have to deal with it one time or more lol

Old 07-29-2007, 09:01 PM
HCF Member

yeah, i remember when you could fill my car for about 10-15 bucks (bye bye middle east, lol)

Quick Reply: WTF... does my civic look fast or something?