The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.
View Poll Results: A poll
YA LOOKS FAST.....
15.69%
POSIBLY....
25.49%
OR THEY THINK THEY GONNA GET A EASY WIN...
11.76%
stupid kids/ricers ..........
47.06%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

WTF... does my civic look fast or something?

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2007, 09:18 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: WTF... does my civic look fast or something?

ORIGINAL: FlipHKD720

dude, you dirve a modified Civic, you should have expected it. I bet every person here on HCF has been revved at atleast once, i just keep my eye straight ahead, or just shake my head and them and drive the speed limit, i actually feel good when i drive normally in my modified Civic, kinda feel like i'm giving a good name back to ricers haha
I too try to give us 'ricers' a good name. Always at 4-way stop I always let the other guy go first if it's close. And I always let people cross the street, never act rude.
It's nice to show people that not all of us people who drive modified cars and ********.

Old 07-29-2007, 09:25 PM

I got revved at today. I was sitting at a light, and a CRX started revving at me from the gas station across the street. It's funny, because my hatch can't beat a moped at the moment.[8D]

Now the coupe, the cam was so loud ricers wouldn't even look at me. There's just no way to hide how that engine idles, lol.

Old 07-29-2007, 10:11 PM
HCF Member

Your car looks SEXY, and fast. They just wanted to have its babies thats all. Ignore them and find a nice S2000 for it to have little ones with. ROFL

Old 07-29-2007, 11:39 PM

if i don't get at least two kids rev at me each time i take my car out it feels weird

Old 07-30-2007, 12:01 AM
HCF Member

i guess im still immature. ill race f*ck it. and i drive like a ***** lol oh well! \

then again my car is far from ricey.

Old 07-30-2007, 06:34 AM
Administrator

honestly, if I came up on you on the road, I would see if you wanted to play around. Ive faced enough sleepers in my day, that I assume that every car is modded until I have found otherwise.

Old 07-30-2007, 11:42 AM

ORIGINAL: Patrick

honestly, if I came up on you on the road, I would see if you wanted to play around. Ive faced enough sleepers in my day, that I assume that every car is modded until I have found otherwise.
1st off i just have to say that the car look really good addictiontobass. all it need now is a full lip kit and probably get one of those OEM spoilers and it would be great.

also i agree with Patrick lol it could be becasue i lost to a civic the other day tht i thought was stock but turned out to have an b18 engine in his car ( found out a week later about what engine he had) but usaually all civic are sleepers until u race them. ORRR unless u know what u have under the hood could beat anybody for example a 1990 CRX with a k20 swap lol

Old 08-01-2007, 08:13 PM
HCF Member

dude, i get all the freakin automatic Scion TC's that want to race. It's so retarded, cuz i only actually raced one cuz i was pissed off and still beat with my whole whopping stock 110 some odd horsepower. so sad, so sad.

And can someone xplain to me why rev?! cuz i get rev'd by people while we are in traffic or somes*** like that and that's like the only time it happens. Or i'll be at a stoplight wating to turn left and another civic that's stuck in traffic going to other way rev's at me .... I just don't understand. I'm sooo completly confused.

Old 08-02-2007, 05:50 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: ej6buddy

lol, no one trys to race me (which i'm thankful for). some people will showoff and rev their motor or gun it when they get close to me to get my attention or something. i just get a lot of looks, that's all.
Me too!! I love it when they are rollin with a fart can too.

Old 08-02-2007, 09:02 AM

Not to sound like a dick, but you guys think you have it bad. Everything revs it at me. There are the stupid rice kids with their gallants and lancers with fart cans, then there are the kids with mustangs that always have to give it a rev becauseI have an Si. Even though me and some friends went to a track and I beat up on 5.0 mustangs all day and these kids know this they still rev.There is even an old guy around town with a supercharged vette that revs it at me and says to his old man friends that he wants to raceso he canbeat my civic. This guys car costs 3 times as much as mine and is modded out the *** and he wants to race a kid in a stock197 hp Honda.

Quick Reply: WTF... does my civic look fast or something?